Getting a busa "Finally"

Dutcher

Registered
Been sitting on the sidelines reading everything I can about this great bike! Was riding an rf 900 for a few years and figured I would just keep it until I'm ready for a Cruiser (Sick thought). Somebody wanted my bike more than me and walked off with it. Soooo Ive decided to take the plunge with a nice 2001 Black and silver. Shes got Heli bars installed, a double bubble windscreen, in great condition with only 2085 miles. I thought the guy was pulling my leg but it still has the original bridgestone battleaxe 50 somethings on it! Part of my decision to buy it is this board. Any issues you can share before I pick her up on Monday would be appreciated.

How much you payin for it. I have that exact same one just got it a month ago. Lets see issues.... Well theres the little giggling like a homo when you give it gas. Then the countless hours on ebay looking for parts. Not to mention the influx in cash when you find parts. And chicks chicks flock from far and wide. Seriously, it really just depends on how well it was maintained. Mine still had the original tire and 2900 miles and i havent had any problems out of it

Hey HIM!
7200.00....... Right at the kelly blue book. The guy selling it looks like he took really good care if it...Like it was his baby.
I talked him down from 7500.00 but did'nt have the heart to go any lower. Man I'm starting to get the jitters just thinking about it!

Congrats on the bike. Be careful and have fun.
biggrin.gif

Yeah man i was the same way. I had bout a 38 post topic this one should be bout the same. i paid 7500 for mine but it was from a dealer so go figure. Make sure you have a camera cause everyone's gonna want to see pictures... kinda like a right of passage. But welcome to the board and the crackrock of motorcycles.

Congratulations and welcome to the board. The only issue with that year is the aluminum subframe. Hopefully he has had it changed already. Other than that get ready for the insanity of mods and picture taking. Pics are a must for the board, so have the camera handy!

Back