I finally have one!!

beerchug.gif
Nice looking bike.

Red Busa, Black Jacket with Black helmet ---- Stud Man, the Women are going to go crazy over you on that Red Busa  
super.gif

And not only that, it's just marginally SLOWER than the BLACK BUSA'S
laugh.gif

I will issue a congrats too!  That's one SHARP ride.  
smile.gif
 I know you'll love it.  When you're ready for a cruiser in a few years, I'll have something for you that will look better than it does with 8 miles on it...

m109r-3.jpg

My wife gave the ok, and I was all over it.  Didn't have any intention of buying until I saw this beauty crusa-busa!

As for pics, what about our handshake picture? LOL!

Nice ride Legbuh! Didn't take you long to replace the Busa. Give me a call in a few years, my wife might be talking to me again by then!  
argue.gif

Here's the handshake, check out the happy new Busa owner on left, I still haven't stopped grinning.
Nice one Legbuh! If you ever go cruising to Red Wing, let me know. It's been a pleasure.
BusaHandshake.jpg

Congrats, reminds me of my bike before the cager turned in front of me. Be careful.

LOL! I didn't realize I had such a dorky smile in the picture.. lol! It's like hearing your own voice recorded, you hate it.. I don't like my pictures either.. hahah!

CONGRATS bud!!!! Hope you enjoy yours as much as everyone else does!!! The beast is VERY addictive!!!!

Ride on, keep the gear ON, and be safe....

100_3964copy.jpg

(wpg2rch @ Jun. 11 2007,13:24) Picture of me passing my truck. I'm 6'3" and think the Busa fits me much better than other bikes out there.
GermanyWinnipegGunBike016.jpg
That's a cool picture.  I'll have to see if my wife can do one like that.  I'm 6'2" and I have to agree.  Those smaller race replica bikes like the 600's and such are just too cramped.  I understand the need for a super small bike in racing, but I weigh over 215lbs and there's no racing in my future.  Proportionally, the Hayabusa just fits my body better than other "sport bikes" out there.

I'm glad to see you riding in full gear too. I have yet to ride beyond my driveway without a dedicated riding jacket, full-face helmet, boots, pants and gloves. I can't do anything about other riders, but at least I feel I have all the bases covered with respect to my own safety gear.

Back