I finally have my Busa

wingman1100

Registered
Hello all,
I am able to join the forum and say that I am finally a Busa owner. I have bought myself a 2000 blue and silver model in mint shape. Got one heck of a deal as well. One owner bike, mature rider that had the cash available to have ALL of the servicing done at the dealer including oil changes with full synthetic since she was new.
My Busa has just over 22000 KMS on the odometer and included front and rear race stands, a tank bra that has been modified by having the mounting straps for the tank bag sewn into the seams, a tank bag rain cover, a battery tender mounted under the tail hump for easy trickle charging, a dark tinted windscreen and a bike cover that fits like a glove. Other than these mods she is completely stock which is exactly what I was looking for in my Busa.
I drove her for the first time today and I'm very impressed with the bike. It is everything I have thought it would be and more, I'm thrilled!!!!
I have included a picture from my first ride tonight.

P5260425.jpg

Welcome and congratulations! That's a great looking bike and from the things done to it I would guess it was very well taken care of before. Enjoy
smile.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
Enjoy and be safe. Nice covered bridge too. Haven't seen one of those in a while.

Congrats and Welcome. I would love to drive across an old wooden bridge.
beerchug.gif

Back