I finally have my Busa

That's awesome ... congrats on the new ride.

beerchug.gif

Good find and gratz on the new ride! Looks like you might have picked up the one from my area. If you're ever in the area (Amherstburg) drop in and say hi. PM for directions. Hey, you have to show off that super clean 2000 to someone right?

Small world!! My bike IS the one from Amherstberg and we rushed down from Waterloo on a three hour drive late on Friday night and beat out four other prospective buyers that were to show up on Saturday. One was coming from North Bay!
Mad rush after grabbing cash from the bank and loading up the trailer for a possible trip home with the "new" bike. Once the bike was purchased it took over four hours to drive home because we kept stopping every twenty minutes to make sure the Busa was still tied down tight and wasn't going to fall over.
Just had it certified today at the Suzuki dealer and all it needed was a new Battleaxe on the rear end. Great deal. Even took her out to the first bike night in town and found another one the exact color and year in town.
Small world indeed!!
biggrin.gif

Nice bike! After you get the hang of that one, step up to a faster color.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Exactly one week after I bought my bike and had her certified with a new back tire I had my first big ride. My wife and I participated in the RideForDad to help raise money for prostate research here in Canada. We put 300 KMS on the bikes that day and had a total of 618 riders.
No sore muscles or sore back, I was very impressed!! Great bike to ride, especially since upgrading from a Honda GL1100 Goldwing!!
Glad to finally be part of the Busa team, absolutely loving my new bike. I had the only Busa in attendance and you would swear I was driving a Ferrari with Christie Brinkley naked in the seat beside me!! People are in awe everywhere I take my Busa.
Pics of our ride can be found at the following link.
Thanks.
http://www.facebook.com/album.p....9287482

Back