Track day in the rain!!

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Busa killing the little bikes on the strait.

Last edited by a moderator:
rock on bro, what did they say when you pulled your helmet off? :thumbsup:

Nice Hal ! :thumbsup:
Thanks Bob. Here is the story. My son Chris was standing at the flag stand, trying to get some shots of the old man. When we pulled onto the track, some guy in honda gear said to Chris, not noticing his Hayabusa.org shirt, why would anyone bring a big turd like that to a track day, referring to my busa. Well on the second lap, coming out of turn ten, I ducked low and the "turd" passed three bikes and showed them how to motor down the streight away. You can hear Chris at the end of the video, "look at that turd go! Then he told the guy, the guy on the turd was his 60 year old dad!:laugh:

Last edited:
Thanks Bob. Here is the story. My son Chris was standing at the flag stand, trying to get some shots of the old man. When we pulled onto the track, some guy in honda gear said to Chris, not noticing his Hayabusa.org shirt, why would anyone bring a big turd like that to a track day, referring to my busa. Well on the second lap, coming out of turn ten, I ducked low and the "turd" passed three bikes and showed them how to motor down the straight away. You can hear Chris at the end of the video, "look at that turd go! Then he told the guy the guy on the turd was his 60 year old dad!:laugh:

:laugh: That's awesome! Chalk one another one up for Team FOG!

:clap:

I pulled up for the first session, and right behind a rider on another turd, a nice looking blue one, and it had a hayabusa.org sticker on the back! Here for your viewing pleasure is the never before seen, HILLBILLYTOM! Chris said he was "super fast". :bowdown:

100_0586 (Medium).jpg

100_0585 (Medium).jpg

Thanks Bob. Here is the story. My son Chris was standing at the flag stand, trying to get some shots of the old man. When we pulled onto the track, some guy in honda gear said to Chris, not noticing his Hayabusa.org shirt, why would anyone bring a big turd like that to a track day, referring to my busa. Well on the second lap, coming out of turn ten, I ducked low and the "turd" passed three bikes and showed them how to motor down the streight away. You can hear Chris at the end of the video, "look at that turd go! Then he told the guy the guy on the turd was his 60 year old dad!:laugh:
Yea, Way to go Man. It's always nice to outdo the young guys. Made me smile.:thumbsup:

GSXcite. i really need to ride with you. im positive that i will improve my busa skills. im just a 20-something....but i listen and respect. and of course watch and retain. 816 337 2924.

And the rest of the pics I took. All in all, I had a great time even though it rained all day. Both track days I have participated in at Heartland Park have been in the rain. Hope for a dry one next year.

100_0576 (Medium).jpg

100_0577 (Medium).jpg

100_0578 (Medium).jpg

100_0579 (Medium).jpg

100_0580 (Medium).jpg

100_0581 (Medium).jpg

100_0582 (Medium).jpg

After a nice bath, the busas are tucked away in their garage for the night.:thumbsup:

100_0587 (Medium).jpg

Back