HID that is a complete Plug and Play?

TRALL

Registered
Hello. I've done the search thing but cannot find my answer. Is there a HID kit that is completely Plug and Play?

I mean were the HID bulb fits 100 % tight and turns in and out just like the factory stock bulb would? If so what kit and who sells them.

Thanks in advance.......

P.S. I have a 2009 Hayabusa

I had to do some mods to get mine to fit. Maybe someone will chime in and has had better luck.

as plug and play is it gets.. no splicing and dicing, plug and play! woot woot! :thumbsup:

I didn't go the DDM route. went on ebay and got AGT brand 55 watt, nice bulbs, nice slim ballasts.. paid more. $119 for both. but all the same design, plug and play.

Nothin plug and play bout it. Has to be wired in with relays and an overide switch and tucked into the nose cone neatly. Search up my thread with pics for an idea of what to do. Do both high and low!

Nothin plug and play bout it. Has to be wired in with relays and an overide switch and tucked into the nose cone neatly. Search up my thread with pics for an idea of what to do. Do both high and low!

Wired with what relays and what overide switch would you be talking about ?
I have and did none of that and they are fine , same as many others ?
Are you talking about DDM kits or another ?

I went with DDM 35 watt for both high and low beams. Like you, I wanted completely a completely plug and play version so instead of using the spade connectors that some DDM lights come with, I went a different route.

I used male connectors for my H7 and H9 DDM light harness. This allowed me to cut off the spade connectors and use a stock like set up for the wiring. This is a very secure and safe way of connecting up the lights and took an extra 2 minutes to get right.

Click here for the connector source

h7_male_wm.jpg

h11_male_wm.jpg

Dang it Sous! now you gonna make me take apart the bike again!
:rofl: but good idea!

I went with DDM 35 watt for both high and low beams. Like you, I wanted completely a completely plug and play version so instead of using the spade connectors that some DDM lights come with, I went a different route.

I used male connectors for my H7 and H9 DDM light harness. This allowed me to cut off the spade connectors and use a stock like set up for the wiring. This is a very secure and safe way of connecting up the lights and took an extra 2 minutes to get right.

Click here for the connector source

h7_male_wm.jpg

h11_male_wm.jpg

Good post. I am bookmarking that site for when i go with DDM HIDs. Cant beat the price and warranty!

Ya, I was not 100% happy with the spade connectors when the HID kit came in the mail. I got on here and asked a few questions and another member actually gave me the idea over a PM.

I did a bit of research on the web and came up with what you saw above. The connections are 100% true and I do not see them having any problems in the future at all. I soldered the wires together and used heat shrink over the splice just to make sure the splice was good.

Ya, I was not 100% happy with the spade connectors when the HID kit came in the mail. I got on here and asked a few questions and another member actually gave me the idea over a PM.

I did a bit of research on the web and came up with what you saw above. The connections are 100% true and I do not see them having any problems in the future at all. I soldered the wires together and used heat shrink over the splice just to make sure the splice was good.

Sous,

Hey thanks for the final piece of useful information. Can you confirm and tell me if these are the two H7 and H9 connectors you mentioned (See Attached Pics) ? They are from the link you provided. I just want to make sure before I order.
Thanks......

H7.jpg

H9.jpg

Back