The way the 2009 white Hayabusa SHOULD have came from factory (PICS!!)

SCBQQSTN

Registered
Well I finally had the silver fairings painted white, and also the black plastic between the gas tank and fairing painted white. All I can say as that it looks absolutely stunning in person!!

Also I changed out my full stainless steel yoshi R-77 exhaust for the brocks alienhead.... The sound of the Brocks exhaust is flat out SICK, no youtube video out there does it justice :bowdown: Not going to lie, I had to get used the noise for the first time while driving but already have gotten used to it. My friends tell me they can hear me from a mile away :laugh: However not taking any credit away from Yoshi. It is a fantastic system that sounds very good. I simply wanted a louder exhaust. Yoshi exhaust is for sale so PM me if you want it.

Now for the pics!!!

Hayabusa pictures 029.jpg

Hayabusa pictures 022.jpg

Hayabusa pictures 023.jpg

Hayabusa pictures 028.jpg

Hayabusa pictures 021.jpg

Hayabusa pictures 031.jpg

Hayabusa pictures 026.jpg

Hayabusa pictures 025.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome :thumbsup:

Maybe try and find a way to get the blue stripes to go across the inners.

Oh sorry I thought you had pics of Blanca here :rofl:
j/k

Man that looks so nice , very nice indeed !

Last edited:
Maybe try and find a way to get the blue stripes to go across the inners.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same, but it does look really nice.:thumbsup:

The inner-panels are very hard to do.

Yours look good.

Glad you're happy, yo! She sure is clean! :beerchug:

After looking at it again I do think as others say you need to continue the blue stripes straight on thru so they connect from tank to fairing.
Be careful when you take the panels off for service/oil changes as it will suck to scratch one of those inner panels now that they look so good..

Any plans on belly pan ..i.e relocating rectifier and removing it or painting it white as well ?

Back