You guys callled it out.... I downed the motorcycle....

SCBQQSTN

Registered
Because some guy decided he did not know how to back up a car up and backed right into my bike while I was away and knocked it over!!!!!!!!! I'm so livid!!!!!!

Good news is that when I came back he owned up to knocking it down. Damage is as bad as knocking a bike over gets. Now is my excuse to get the silver side fairings on my 09 painted white. Also have the full yoshi exhaust replaced with the brocks alien head....

Last edited:
Hey Man,

Sorry to hear about your bike, that is heartbreaking. So did you learn your lesson about being overconfident and actually thinking you could park that in the parking lot? :rofl: Just kidding man.

Anything I can do to help? What parts you going to need?

Hey Man,

Sorry to hear about your bike, that is heartbreaking. So did you learn your lesson about being overconfident and actually thinking you could park that in the parking lot? :rofl: Just kidding man.

:rofl::rofl:

All parts are going to be ordered from the dealership, they have access to a TON of aftermarket parts.

His insurance will be covering EVERYTHING.

But I do want FRAME SLIDERS for sure now!!! Where do I find a good set??

That sux....I saw a guy knock over 4-5 bikes (domino) and take off...at least the guy stuck around....and the youll be happy with the brocks..

so thats how u get rid of that ugly silver and exhaust with out wasting ur money?? def have that mod pinned:rofl::rofl:
sucks to hear bro, but good thing he hung around...hope u get it back on the road quick, and if u dont mind can you post a pic of the the white on white, i want to do it and real curious what it looks like

Please dont take this wrong but are we sure it had nothing to do with this thread ?

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-...-my-review-after-950-miles-my-first-busa.html

Didnt let it get away from you maybe ?

If not all apologies and sympathies to you.

I didn't want to say anything either. Curious as to why the title of the subject is I downed the motorcycle...., and not (&@#$!! Someone backed over my bike!!!!

Regardless, I hope you get it fixed soon. Too nice out for it to be outta commission.

and the youll be happy with the brocks..

That's what I'm hoping for!

T-REX no-cut framesliders FTW :thumbsup:
P.S. Bummer about the tip over but looks like it was a blessing in disguise, yes?

I think so :) It is just the inconvenience of having the bike away for repairs

Nice of him to owe up to it in this day and age it rarely happens, here's to getting it back on the road :beerchug:

Thanks! Yeah it is difficult for people to own up to their mistakes, takes integrity and some people still have it left in them.

Nice that he was man enough to stick around and fess up to his mistake.

+1

so thats how u get rid of that ugly silver and exhaust with out wasting ur money?? def have that mod pinned:rofl::rofl:
sucks to hear bro, but good thing he hung around...hope u get it back on the road quick, and if u dont mind can you post a pic of the the white on white, i want to do it and real curious what it looks like

For sure! Judging from the pictures of the 2010 color scheme the all white looks absolutely beautiful! Of course I will still have the busa decal and blue striping that will go back on. I will post pics for sure!

Please dont take this wrong but are we sure it had nothing to do with this thread ?

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-...-my-review-after-950-miles-my-first-busa.html

Didnt let it get away from you maybe ?

If not all apologies and sympathies to you.

If I let it get away from me I would not be talking as cheerful as I am now. I made that title as a bit of a joke, since many of you were saying I'm going to crash the bike.... and ironically not too much time after that thread somebody hits my bike :banghead:

I didn't want to say anything either. Curious as to why the title of the subject is I downed the motorcycle...., and not (&@#$!! Someone backed over my bike!!!!

Regardless, I hope you get it fixed soon. Too nice out for it to be outta commission.

I know, the weather is beautiful right now!!

That power really kicks in after 1000mi :laugh: :whistle:

Clearly lol.

Got an update and good news!!!!!!! Insurance will be cutting me a check for $2800 for the damage. This will allow to get all the repairs done, including painting the silver fairings white, and getting the full brocks exhaust, and will be left with about $700 in extra cash!! AND I be bringing home with me my full yoshi R-77 exhaust!!!! Not sure if I'm going to sell it, or just keep it when i "get tired" of the brocks exhaust and simply swap it out again for the yoshi lol.

Maybe it was divine intervention then ?
Somebody stepped in and put you out of action for a bit to allow you to think and slow down .
take a look back maybe.
Look at your bike now with damage and just think how you would feel if that happened at 90 hitting 1st to 2nd hard !
???

Call EJ Markley at Brocks . Tell them Blanca Busa (Saiid) referred you to him.
After he says Who TF is BB , remind him I'm the one with all black Alien Head Brock made for me. It may help him to take care of you better.

Back