Hyper LED Dual Halo rings and color changing Glow Kit

sanket_420

Registered

hey all I did this work on my bike a couple months back and Im not sure if I had posted this video or not so posting it again. sorry if its a repost.

so here goes, I've added hyper led dual halo 7 color changing rings in the headlight and glow kit on my 08 busa. I purchased these from Chris at cycleneedz.com and he hooked me up with a really good deal. If anyone is interested feel free to contact him and he will take care of you. Sorry if the video is not as great as it was shot with my iphone. comments questions feel freee..

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!!:thumbsup::bowdown: How difficult was the install?

wasnt that hard to install. For me it was a bit time consuming as it was my first time taking the fairings off to take the headlight off. In the end it was all well worth it. I'm really happy with the way the kit turned out.

LED Strip, Accent Lighting & LED Modules - Super Bright LEDs

About 20 bucks for their best ring a piece. 6 bucks for their cheapest. Way cheaper than a kit with a little do it yourself work :thumbsup:

yes you're right this is a cheaper way, but for someone like me who's a lil scared when working on my bike I like to have stuff pre wired for me as Im not that great with stuff like this and am always crunched on time. This is def. a way to go for someone who knows what they are doing :thumbsup:

Back