$29.95 color changing LED Halo kit

Stang, I have the SBL kit. Very pleased with it!

Don't know much about the $30 kit, likely if you are on a budget that's the way to go. I just don't want cheapy stuff any more (the pics make that look really flimsy) and SBL is a real place you can call anytime for help.

Dsc00311.jpg

Dsc09959.jpg

Dsc09957.jpg

Dsc00311.jpg

Dsc09959.jpg

Dsc09957.jpg

I agree with Tim, I have dual LED rings high and low beams and a glow kit from SBL and love it. I have 2 seperate kits :thumbsup:All wired in and works offa one remote.

The SBL kits wins!

Tim like you said if you're on a budget then I guess the cheaper kit would work but since the job is labor intensive I wouldn't want to take a chance on it having a malfunction and have to open the assembly up again to replace it.

Looks great Tim!

Sanket I bet it your setup looks awesome!

Hey Pashnit, is there a kit with a solid ring for the halo, instead of the dotted look. Yours looks good, but I'd perfer a solid illumination.

Hey Pashnit, is there a kit with a solid ring for the halo, instead of the dotted look. Yours looks good, but I'd perfer a solid illumination.

Hey gang, first off, we're a SportBikeLites.com dealer. We're a dealer for them so anything you see on the SportBikeLites.com site, we can sell you. Prices would be the same, no difference, so you can any SBL item from them or us. We're working right now actually on new servers to handle their ~3000 or so part numbers.

ME, there are two types to keep it simple: LED rings and CCFL rings. The LED ring is what I have pictured above. Each little LED square is actually 4-5 tiny little diodes in there, each one emits a different color light: Orange, blue, yellow, white, red, etc. So the remote I have, the color diodes simply illuminate, fade, blink etc. Very cool on bike night, not legal for riding of course. But I got the remote anyway.

A CCFL ring is the opposite. Think like a florescent bulb, it's a solid glass bulb. We send a current in there and it gives off light. The rings come in different colors and diameters, so kits are specific to the bike. The Gen-I headlight you have to put in your stove or take apart with a Heat Gun. You can also send the headlight in to SBL and they'll do the labor for you.

The dual ring is $100 as a DIY kit. Remotes if you want one are $50.

CCFL HALO KIT 43-2.jpgCCFL HALO KIT 52-2.jpgCCFL HALO KIT 52-4.jpg

CCFL HALO KIT 43-2.jpg

CCFL HALO KIT 52-2.jpg

CCFL HALO KIT 52-4.jpg

Back