Halo projector hid demon eyes kit

stryder

Registered
Hi im new to the forums ive been trying to find as much information on SPORTBIKE LITES SUZUKI GSXR 1300 08-09 HAYABUSA SINGLE COLOR CHANGING HYPER LED HALO PROJECTOR EYES KIT this kit as possible, but what ive foun on here hasn't helped me or i feel like it hasnt. This year i bought myself a 2011 black busa as my first sport bike ever and i enjoy every second of owning and riding it. But now since its winter i want to add some mods and i came across this hid headlight and was wondering would this work on my bike? is it worth it? and what is the visiblity with it?

thanks.

Never have seen anyone put those on a busa. Some members have converted their low beam to projector. Welcome to the oRg.

No I understand the picture isn't right. They have a note on the page saying pictures arnt right but if u click on the link to projector kits on the left you will see a headlight which I think is the busa but I might be wrong. But if you guys think this isn't right can you show me another place I can get a halo projector kit with demon eyes, or if you don't think they are worth it can you please share your thoughts about the visibilaty of these lights please and thanks

I plan on making my own projector lights with real projectors. Like the headlights on my truck in my avatar.

I would call them and talk to them. I ordered the 08-10 Busa 6000K HIDs, Blue CCFL rings hi and low. I guess that's projectors hi and low. Black reflector. 250.00. Not bad at all if it's of good quality. I did not opt for the remote. I guess you can make the lights play :laugh: If you have enough skills to remove the fairings then you should be able to do the install. I saw installation instructions but did not look at them. The rings are for looks and I like them. The HIDs will help you at night. On the downside lots of issues with HIDs. It's your ride.

hey Ive done the color changing halo kit on my hi an lo beams and a HID hi and lo beam kit I bought from ebay for around $50. Contact Chris at cycleneedz.com he worked out a really great price shipped to my door. Tell him Sunny form hayabusa.org mentioned him. He's also listed under my friends list. here's a link to my hyper led halo rings.

Last edited by a moderator:
personally, not to knock anyones mods. the CCFL halo style looks the best in my eyes. i dont think they change colors but its a solid light with no dots like a neon sign but flexible... just a thought.

I would call them and talk to them. I ordered the 08-10 Busa 6000K HIDs, Blue CCFL rings hi and low. I guess that's projectors hi and low. Black reflector. 250.00. Not bad at all if it's of good quality. I did not opt for the remote. I guess you can make the lights play :laugh: If you have enough skills to remove the fairings then you should be able to do the install. I saw installation instructions but did not look at them. The rings are for looks and I like them. The HIDs will help you at night. On the downside lots of issues with HIDs. It's your ride.
can i see some before and after pics of your new kit when you rig that bad boy? been wanting to get some CCFL myself.

I just got my headlight back from SportBikeLites today!! Had them install a 72mm LED ring around the high beam. It looks awesome and changes the whole boring look of the headlight. Also picked up some hyper LED rings for the air intakes. Can post pics later + gotta figure out how to wire it all up.

I just got my headlight back from SportBikeLites today!! Had them install a 72mm LED ring around the high beam. It looks awesome and changes the whole boring look of the headlight. Also picked up some hyper LED rings for the air intakes. Can post pics later + gotta figure out how to wire it all up.

its not hard to wire up. I wired up my led halo's and glow kit together and works offa remote. If you have other led's on the bike you can prob. wire them in together.

Back