Grumpy house is prepping for the Bash!

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
Got myself a new helmet today. Been saving up for it!

It's an HJC IS-16....just came out. It's got a One touch Smoke-tinted 3 Stage Sun Shield and a SilverCool Interior.

helmet1.jpg

helmet2.jpg

helmet3.jpg

helmet4.jpg

Wow, nice!!!!

I get clostrophobic when I put my helmet on. Guess I ought to start wearing it around the house for a little bit each day to try and get use to it.

It's pink:poke:

you'll love the built in sun screen:thumbsup:

What's wrong with pink? It'll go just fine with my BLACK motorcycle....whenever I get it!

Yes....the sun screen was what sold me. No more smooshing sunglasses inside. :laugh:

What's wrong with pink? It'll go just fine with my BLACK motorcycle....whenever I get it!

Yes....the sun screen was what sold me. No more smooshing sunglasses inside. :laugh:

Uh..............nothing. it would match a pink bike:rofl:

Hello all ! cool cover ! first time i've ever posted anything but i was wondering if there was going to be a MNG in Eureaka this year or somewhere close to that . wife and i would love to attend !!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all ! cool cover ! first time i've ever posted anything but i was wondering if there was going to be a MNG in Eureaka this year or somewhere close to that . wife and i would love to attend !!!!!!!!!!!

:welcome:There is a MNG in Eureka Springs. Do a search for it:beerchug:

cool lid. the hump on the back, is that where the built in mohawk pops up? very cool. :laugh: wish my lid had that option. :beerchug:

whats One Touch mean? how does it function?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back