Who Will You Vote For?

Who Will You Vote For?

• Obama

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Romney

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
Oh, c'mon now.... you know there is NO WAY the mainstream GOP Establishment will allow Santorum the nomination. :laugh:

No way, no how.... the GOP knows Santorum will be an easy crush by the Libtards. He is too extreme in his social views (dumb as it is to focus on such fluffy, superfluous issues like gay marriage and contraceptives, when there are so many real, *actual* problems the country faces) and the libtards will roast Santorum over a slow-turning spit if he got the nomination.

The Republixtian nation must coalesce around Mittens, and do it soon, if they are even to have a prayer for a GOP win in November. Santorum only guarantees four more Obummer years, just as Gingrich guarantees four more Obummer years. Only Mittens will not guarantee an automatic Obama win, but the other two candidates would surely result in four more Obummer years.

And even if Mittens gets the nod.... the fact of the matter is, he is just not all that well liked among republicans in general (and the extremest Christaliban in particular), so those who watch this process closely can pretty much see the handwriting on the wall... the popular vote might be somewhat close, but the electoral vote is the only one that matters. Barring any serious hiccup over the next 8 months, Obama is likely to take it.

You mean like the real unemployment rate of 14% and gas prices over $4

You listen to too much NBC and Maddow:laugh:

when Reagon got elected....:whistle:

I'm not touching that one :laugh:

But I see your point if you were looking at it as a Republican.

Whenever I think of Reagan, this picture is the first thing that comes to mind :laugh:

reaganomics-trickle-down.jpg

I'm not touching that one :laugh:

But I see your point if you were looking at it as a Republican.

Whenever I think of Reagan, this picture is the first thing that comes to mind :laugh:

reaganomics-trickle-down.jpg
lol... yea I hear ya but you cant deny that the country had a hell of a lot more confidence in POTUS when he was there then anything we have now.

politics is more about perception then anything else and what we have now or what we will get gives few that warm and fuzzy feeling. at the end of his term Reagon's job approval ratings were right up there with JFK and Clinton at 63%. was not a fan of Clinton but people liked him. something tells me Obama's approval ratings will be closer to Bush's or Carter's. maybe not that low but low.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

That time has long passed. Wake up.

I really don't know who I will vote for but I do know I'd vote for and Orange Juice Can over Obama! I want myself a free tv set. I've been through four tv sets since Obama went south. Every time he comes on tv telling me he is going to give me more FREE SH-ITZ I end up throwing a boot through the tv screen. Now damnit, I want me a free tv set with a remote so I can tune his ugly a$$ out. :whistle:

Ron Paul? Old (78 year old Ronnie) Ronnie Paul has some great ideas on some days. However, senility sets in on other days that seems to be initiated by the thought of foreign policy. When foreign policy doninates his thoughts he becomes as goofy as a pet coon. If america did embrace Ron he may very well be dead from old age before he could be sworn in or even worse completely consumed with Alzheimer’s better known as senility and promise every Musleum on earth 77 virgins since 77 is better than 69 (You get ate more) if they would just resort to peaceful means of killing us. :laugh:

IMH and true opinion I think this whole notion that socalial issues should take a backseat or even be locked up in the trunk is a bunch of bull dung. That independents would rather give libs 4 more years to continue destroying this country than vote for a candidate who takes a strong and principled stance as a social conservative? Really?!!! America's economic woes are in part a result of the moral and cultural decay in society today. Since liberals took over media, arts, education and government they have spread lies, distortions and turned the world of truth upside down. They have furthered the notion that life's choices and behavioral matters have no consequences. And alas here we are today. Truth is cultural decay and economic problems go hand in hand. I commend Santorum on making the connection and not allowing the establishment libs silence him from pointing out that there is more wrong in the United States than the economy. Some Catholic leaders have also been in bed for years with liberals. Now it has come back to bite them after they heavily supported the health care bill as a high form or 'charity' from our new father the government. :whistle:

I'm a Republican for Obama voter. First time in my life (54 yrs old) I will vote DemoRat. The Republicans have given up every platform issue they ever stood for and are pure liars just like the Dems. They are just as two faced and worthless. We need a third party in America!

I'm a Republican for Obama voter. First time in my life (54 yrs old) I will vote DemoRat. The Republicans have given up every platform issue they ever stood for and are pure liars just like the Dems. They are just as two faced and worthless. We need a third party in America!

I'd agree with a third party, one that stands for true conservatism. But voting for Obama just because the Republicans can't seem to get their crap together seems like suicide to me. It's not just the President, it's everyone else in his party (to include some really good people) that get's to set the government's direction. With the Republicans in charge, the conservatives at least have a CHANCE of pointing the ship in a better direction. With Obama still in office, we are taking a long walk off a short pier. Please reconsider...

I am bummed to see the GOP nomination process still this undecided at this point in the game. :dunno:

It continues to be clear that Mittens is not really liked by pretty much most everyone. There is just no excitement about him. His magic underwear kung-fu is weak. The current non-Romney (surging Santorum) is actually ahead of Mittens as of this date, but that certainly won't last. The Repub Establishment knows fully well that Frothy's extremist religious views will never fly in a general election... the repubs would have their ass handed to them in Nov if their nominee is Mr. Life-Begins-at-Foreplay.

There's little doubt that the GOP Establishment started seriously looking at Plan 'B' options just as soon as Santorum took those three states. Karl Rove and those of his ilk have been floating terms like "brokered convention" for a week now.

Who knows what kind of sick and twisted concoctions such a brokered convention might produce? :laugh:

Palin/Christie 2012! :cheerleader:
the-christiepalin-tease-460x307.jpg

I am bummed to see the GOP nomination process still this undecided at this point in the game. :dunno:

It continues to be clear that Mittens is not really liked by pretty much most everyone. There is just no excitement about him. His magic underwear kung-fu is weak. The current non-Romney (surging Santorum) is actually ahead of Mittens as of this date, but that certainly won't last. The Repub Establishment knows fully well that Frothy's extremist religious views will never fly in a general election... the repubs would have their ass handed to them in Nov if their nominee is Mr. Life-Begins-at-Foreplay.

There's little doubt that the GOP Establishment started seriously looking at Plan 'B' options just as soon as Santorum took those three states. Karl Rove and those of his ilk have been floating terms like "brokered convention" for a week now.

Who knows what kind of sick and twisted concoctions such a brokered convention might produce?

Palin/Christie 2012! :cheerleader:
the-christiepalin-tease-460x307.jpg

Yeah the mighty all knowing, all smart and worthy of all our trust establishment. Let them be the guide and all will be well to victory. Heck they even knew better than Reagan back then. :D You are having too much fun with this. :D

if Romney gets the nomination which he likely will who will you vote for? I would not be surprised to see Romney ask Marco Rubio from Florida to run as VP to get the hispanic vote although id like to see Christy get it.

Rubio said he wouldn't take a VP spot on Fox News Sunday few weeks ago (and on other occasions).

Romney will probably get it, Romney or Santorum will lose to Obama. Romney is too much like him, Santorum stands a greater chance because he's much more different, but he's TOO different. Americans (the majority at least) don't care about social issues as much, and Santorum, while from one side of his mouth talks about small government, from the other side he talks about using government power to legislate social morality. Particularly, his Christian morality. IMHO, if you're small government here, you're small government everywhere.

Let's face it; Ron Paul will never EVER get the Republican nomination, and in a 3rd party bid, he'd get MAYBE 10% of the vote, essentially guaranteeing Obama's win. If I was an Obama superpac, I'd be throwing millions at Ron Paul right now so that he gets enough confidence and places high enough in several primaries to run as a 3rd party candidate.

But at the end of the day, I think the smart republicans understand that Obama will almost certainly be reelected, and the REALLY good candidates are waiting for 2016. This explains why we have had the insanity in primary politics that we have had this year.

But at the end of the day, I think the smart republicans understand that Obama will almost certainly be reelected, and the REALLY good candidates are waiting for 2016. This explains why we have had the insanity in primary politics that we have had this year.

Good post - pretty much spot on. At this point, I can't see voting for any moonbat that crawls away from the final crash of the GOP Circus car.

The current non-Romney, Santorum, is about to undergo the intense Media Scrutiny, and this is where it will all come crashing down for him. The mainstream media will have a field day with this guy's inability to separate his more whackier religious views from policy. From cradle to grave, this man would have the federal gov't become Big Brother when it comes to the most intimate decisions a woman makes concerning her personal life.

As for the media gutting Santorum and revealing what a whack-job he is, they don't really have to do much, as Santorum is busy providing all the ammunition necessary. To get an insight into his views of sex, popular culture, etc, take a brief gander at some of Santorum's Twitter posts - some of these Tweets are unbelievable. See if you can read these tweets and imagine this guy representing you as the President of the United States:

“If English was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for America.†wow, hard to believe any educated individual would believe this accurate

“Just heard Abba’s ‘Dancing Queen’ at the super market. Is there no place where I can be free of this demonic jungle music?" er... "demonic jungle music"? nice racial undertones, and why yes, Rick, everyone knows ABBA represents "demonic jungle music" :laugh:

“If you must breastfeed make sure your baby is blindfolded". Um, okay..... wouldn't want that baby to see a 'dirty pillow', I guess

“Women should have to eat bananas with a knife and fork." YGTBSM.... I'm telling you, this guy is repressed.

“Note to self: Find out what that skank Adele means by 'Rolling in the Deep'." nice - this young multiple-Grammy winner is a "skank", is it? Very nice, Rick.

“Wife spends forever in the bathroom. Since when do Lady Gillettes buzz?†ho, jeeze... these tweets are out of control...:rofl:.

“If people thought about gay sex as much as I do, they’d understand how disgusting it is.†no words for this one....

Source: Gotcha Media - Rick Santorum's Tweets

Just heard Abba’s ‘Dancing Queen’ at the super market. Is there no place where I can be free of this demonic jungle music?" er... "demonic jungle music"? nice racial undertones, and why yes, Rick, everyone knows ABBA represents "demonic jungle music" :laugh:

When I think "jungle music", ABBA is the first band to come to mind :laugh: - The blonde hair and blue eyes are a dead giveaway. Straight from the jungles of Sweden.

When I first read those I thought for sure they had to be made up, but alas it seems this stuff actually came from him.

Back