Black & Hispanic vote won it for Obama...

Yomama is not black unless my eyes decieve me , a black nigerian and a white woman does not make black babies . I would like to see a poor intelligent any race or gender whatever make the seat but they would just get wacked like the rest that have really tried to make a change through our history . So it be , just live for the second and hope for the best , family comes first . That's why i live way way out in the sticks . Back to the basics , food , water and a busa ! Ha ha

74% of voters were white. Obama didn't win because he is black. He won because of several dozen things but primarily because he is the more charismatic of the two candidates, because he is a better orator and because people are pissed about the Bush administration's dictatorial, we-know-your-needs-better-than-you attitude toward us poor slobs workin' the mills every day.

I voted for McCain but I have to admit, Obama's rhetoric was very compelling. What I fear is that people are so desperate for change and the economy smacked them so hard the last few months, people are willing to vote for ANYthing that's different and they haven't been using their heads in the process.

--Wag--

Have to disagree with the first sentence Wag. 96% of Blacks voted for Obama.

My question would be:

Are Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton putting in their employment applications for Walmart now?

Can't "play it" anymore since Presdent elect Obama won huh? Maybe that's why Jessie was crying last night. Out of work.

r8

My question would be:

Are Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton putting in their employment applications for Walmart now?

Can't "play it" anymore since Presdent elect Obama won huh? Maybe that's why Jessie was crying last night. Out of work.

r8

Hey, no one wants those two jokers at Walmart. I could see Jesse now trying to holler at women at the door on their way out.

Yep, seeing Jessie Jacksons sorry face during a historic moment almost ruined it for me. What a POS.

My question would be:

r8

If 20% of voters were black and 96% of them were voting for Obama, that means less than 10% of votes for Obama came from blacks. In other words, blacks did not elect Obama. Whites did.

--Wag--

BTW, if I'm sounding a little mechanical and insensitive, my apologies. I'm just responding too much too fast and have caught myself being a bit careless. No offenses are intended anywhere.

--Wag--

BTW, if I'm sounding a little mechanical and insensitive, my apologies. I'm just responding too much too fast and have caught myself being a bit careless. No offenses are intended anywhere.

--Wag--

:beerchug:

r8

If we're going to talk about who should be allowed to vote, it should be anyone who is directly paying property taxes and that's it.

--Wag--

how about anyone who's a legal american who's paying taxes cause then they're are working americans or paying to suporte it just because im a 25 year old who hasn't saved enough yet for a house or property my vote for were this country has no meaning, the only good thing i could really see coming out of that is that people would probably strive a lil harder to save and have something to show for it i dunno though

"Black Spots" what did you Mean be that "PLAYA" ??? Say what's on your Mind !!!!!!! Can Ya ???

Pretty much just had to take a :poke: at you, since I am so sTUPID & I'm such an IDIOT as you put it.

I figured the spot thing would be funny, although it could almost make one think something else, but we all know in reality that there is no way on earth that you are actually THAT bad of a person. Wait but then that would almost be me playing the "race card", which I can't do since we as a people all turned in our cards yesterday!!

We (or at least I) just chalked up your little tirade last night to being the equivalent of the kid that sucked at playing football, so he took his ball and went home.

Pretty much just had to take a :poke: at you, since I am so sTUPID & I'm such an IDIOT as you put it.

I figured the spot thing would be funny, although it could almost make one think something else, but we all know in reality that there is no way on earth that you are actually THAT bad of a person. Wait but then that would almost be me playing the "race card", which I can't do since we as a people all turned in our cards yesterday!!

We (or at least I) just chalked up your little tirade last night to being the equivalent of the kid that sucked at playing football, so he took his ball and went home.

Would you FEEL BETTER if I Called You an IDIOT again. I can you know...... I am ALLWAYS Willing to Help a BUSA "BROTHER" :laugh:

PS: How did Ya know about the Football thing ??? My Therapist Told Me things were Confidental Between US :dunno:

Back