Who Will You Vote For?

• Obama

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Romney

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters

GNBRETT

Registered
if Romney gets the nomination which he likely will who will you vote for? I would not be surprised to see Romney ask Marco Rubio from Florida to run as VP to get the hispanic vote although id like to see Christy get it.

I'm writing in Ron Paul. No matter what, he's getting my vote..

I'm writing in Ron Paul. No matter what, he's getting my vote..

And help re-elect Obama:down:

Nothing personal meant but I never understood write ins. Might as well vote for Daffy Duck. Wait....that may be better than any that are in the running.

And help re-elect Obama:down:

Nothing personal meant but I never understood write ins. Might as well vote for Daffy Duck. Wait....that may be better than any that are in the running.
id have to agree. come election time its either Obama or the other guy. newt, paul or anyone can run as an independent but to vote for the guy u want just to say u voted for him at the expense of helping Obama stay in office is counter productive imo.

id have to agree. come election time its either Obama or the other guy. newt, paul or anyone can run as an independent but to vote for the guy u want just to say u voted for him at the expense of helping Obama stay in office is counter productive imo.

Somehow, someday, we as Americans need to show the government that we won't settle for the two partisan system. Ron Paul has been the best candidate to date for allowing this to happen. We are doing ourselves a disservice by voting for the best of what's there instead of the best you see fit. Understand? I'd rather see Obama win than allow the republican party to think that these choices are acceptable. We need to start thinking more than 4 years in advance.

Somehow, someday, we as Americans need to show the government that we won't settle for the two partisan system. Ron Paul has been the best candidate to date for allowing this to happen. We are doing ourselves a disservice by voting for the best of what's there instead of the best you see fit. Understand? I'd rather see Obama win than allow the republican party to think that these choices are acceptable. We need to start thinking more than 4 years in advance.
yea, I hear ya. unfortunately thats not how politics truly work tho. reality has to set in when ur at the voting booth and voting for someone that has zero chance of actually getting the number of delegates to win is foolish imo.

all that would do is stregthen Obamas chance of re-election and would be a far worse scenario then voting for someone u like less then Obama. I hardly think ron paul is the best candidate anyway. he's far to liberal which is why santorum is gaining so much ground now. u need a lot of bipartisan support and have the ability to rally the country together to be an effective opponent against Obama. that is what is really important here is who can beat Obama cause another 4 years of him is just scary.

GsxrBots ??? I'm not sure if I get what you mean. Are you saying you would be willing to let our country collapse just to make a point to the G.O.P ??? I think that's too high of a price to pay. We need to get Obama and anyone else who wants to tear down this country out of office.

You guys are missing the point though. By voting for Obama's opponent, no matter who they are, you are doing the same thing that the people that voted for Obama did. Anything to get the Bush type President out of the White House.. If guys like Ron Paul keep getting NO PRESS, and NO CHANCE to win an election based strictly on the fact that he is not a Dem or a Rep is not right.

I don't know how much you guys have heard about the state of Wisconsin, but our Governor, Scott Walker, has refreshed my beliefs in a politician that actually do what he says he's gonna do. Romney isn't that guy. Ron Paul is to me. I'd rather vote for someone who can't win than someone that the sheepherders want me to vote for...

If Obama gets re-elected, and runs the country into the ground like most think he will, we will be in a state of civil war. In my humble opinion, this could be one of the best things that could happen to this country. We need a rebuild. The President isn't really the problem with America. Its corrupt politicians in general. Would you trust your life or your life's savings to anyone in congress?

Bots, I understood your point and agree with most of it. My point is we have to use the current system as best we can. That system is all we have right now. I agree it is severely flawed and needs a ground up restoration. Sadly though, voting for Roger Rabbit is not the way to do it. The American people as a whole need to make a stand and until that happens nothing will change.

The American people as a whole need to make a stand and until that happens nothing will change.

This is my stand. I'm voting for Ron Paul. If you don't want to make the same stand, don't. But I'm gonna try. :beerchug:

This is my stand. I'm voting for Ron Paul. If you don't want to make the same stand, don't. But I'm gonna try. :beerchug:

Sorry Sir! I do not believe there are any in or around this election worth making a stand for. No matter which of the ones still in it or have been in it, it is still a choice of the least worst.

We all have to take a stand somewhere and sometime. I respect you for making yours where you see the need.:thumbsup:

It's sad when most Americans feel that they're forced to vote for the best of the worst...

I'm not a Romney fan, and I wouldn't vote for Obama, so I'm undecided at this point. They all lie and eventually bring ruin to America. I'm so jaded that I feel even if there were a miracle and some new blood were voted in, someone that everyone feels would truly better our country, they'd get so tied up in the political machine, they'd lose focus and become a patsy like the rest of 'em anyway.

Having said that, I'm also a firm believer in voting. If you don't vote, you don't have the right to complain :whistle:

RonPaulFakeAdBeer.png

Isn't Ron Paul like 101 or something? :laugh:

Back