With about a month to go... who now?

Who do you like for the eventual GOP candidate?

• M. Bachmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H. Cain

• N. Gingrich

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • J. Huntsman

• R. Paul

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • R. Perry

• M. Romney

• R. Santorum

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Other

• Total voters
I cannot vote for Mit because he's a waffling panderer. Says whatever he thinks will gain him popularity and has changed stances on many things too many times.

So, you can't vote for Mitt because he's a waffling panderer; you can't vote for Newt because of his personal indiscretions...so you gonna vote for Obama?

esq-mega-newt-illustration-113011-xlg.jpg

Newt is just the latest anti-Romney. :whistle:

I gotta admit, I am seriously disappointed with the Red Team POTUS candidates.

So the performance art candidacy of Herman Cain is now gone, and it's a pity we've lost the entertainment value there. :laugh:

Thus the current anti-Romney option is Newt Gingrich. Dayumn. I understand that many .oRg peeps don't like the current President, but is Newt really all the republicans can find?

Holy fooking crap, the Red Team has got 29 Governors, 47 Senators and 242 Representatives.... and Newt is the best the republicans have to offer to get rid of a "mistake?" Seriously?

It's like they are purposely throwing the 2012 election just to set up for an all-Red victory in 2016....

:dunno:

By 2016 the Dems will want to hand it over to the Republicans, cause there won't be nothing left they will have screwed it up so bad it's unfixable....

Jeeze..... Perrys campaign is just grasping at straws, promoting this intolerant anti-gay video.... "as President, I will stop Obama's War on Religion".

??? Really? We have foreign conflicts, a terrible economy, health care in turmoil, etc and you're going with "gays in the military are wrong" as your campaign message? :dunno:

This Iowa ad has even cause controversy within Perry's own staff:

Not that Perry has any chance getting nomination, but still, it's another disturbing illustration how these candidates just can't grasp the notion of separation of church and state. :rulez:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron Paul for the win! Iowa is going to send a message on Jan 3rd that Ron Paul can be ignored no longer. Though i wouldn't be surprised if they talked about 2nd and 3rd place more than Ron Paul if he wins.

Not that Perry has any chance getting nomination, but still, it's another disturbing illustration how these candidates just can't grasp the notion of separation of church and state. :rulez:

Cut them a little slack, it's a relatively new concept for this country :laugh:

Jeeze..... Perrys campaign is just grasping at straws, promoting this intolerant anti-gay video.... "as President, I will stop Obama's War on Religion".

??? Really? We have foreign conflicts, a terrible economy, health care in turmoil, etc and you're going with "gays in the military are wrong" as your campaign message? :dunno:

This Iowa ad has even cause controversy within Perry's own staff:

Remember the Jesus Bus Tours of 2000 and 2004?

Last edited by a moderator:
on newt...... "Yet he is a clever and resourceful political veteran. In terms of actually having experience in getting both sides of the Congressional aisle to work toward compromise"......

thats what really matters and is truly important to getting anything done while in office. the rest is just a dog and pony show. its NOT a one man show like many believe. POTUS needs that congressional support and compromise to follow thru with and support anything hes trying to improve upon. we have none of that right now.:banghead:

It is just so frustrating that we have have no better options....we need to vote in a screwdriver to unscrew us quick, debt is gonna kill us. Inflation anyone?

Back