Vman's surgery

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 13 2007,17:57)
(vman1300 @ Sep. 13 2007,15:14) I have my PET scan scheduled for Monday at 2:30. I am more terrified about the results of the scan more than the surgery itself....
I've had my CAT scanned, is that the same as scanning your PET?
A little different....

I know is baby steps but I actually sat on the wifes R6 today. With my feet on the pegs, there was just a little pressure on my stomach. Hopefully I can get some seat time next week and be ready for the Bash the following weekend.

SHOCKED.gif
Wow thats amazing, be careful not to rush yourself..
wink.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 15 2007,22:34) Take care of yourself and dont push it.  Are you and Ted squared away on picking up the R1 in Atlanta?
Yes, we have everything worked out.

Thanks for offering to help out.

kevin, take it easy tomorow, let us know how it goes and by all means call if you have any questions.

so whats the verdict? Please tell us it was good news today.
cool.gif

(zukracer @ Sep. 17 2007,18:03) so whats the verdict?  Please tell us it was good news today.
cool.gif
I wont get the results of the scan until Wednesday. I will post up as soon as I get the call.

ok, its wed afternoon... *please* tell us they called & its all good news
cool.gif

hey Kevin, that little thingy thats ringin and makin noise, answer that thing
laugh.gif
I left u a vmail, hope all is well...

Still waiting.......what a great way to spend nearly 7 hours. I so love the health care system in Asheville.......

well call them and be like, hmm, yeah waiting sux ... or call them and be like dang it its 430 already, tell me WTF is up.

hopefully they arent waiting all day to give you bad news, gotta figure that would come earlier in the day so you could schedule appts and such so it hopefully is good news. (at least I *realllly* hope that its good news)

Well, its 7:40 and still no call. Have I mentioned, I love the HC system?

We have called the office 3 times today and the answering service once and still not a courtesy call. My wife took the day off from work and I worked from home while waiting.

One thing I remember from the cancer doc, he said "I never want to have my patients waiting on test results"

I may have to remind him of that statement....

rant.gif

damn dude, well if you dont hear from him by lunch, go to the office/hospital and put ur foot in someones anus and find out
firedevil.gif

(zukracer @ Sep. 19 2007,19:51) damn dude, well if you dont hear from him by lunch, go to the office/hospital and put ur foot in someones anus and find out  
firedevil.gif
He really does not want to talk to me right now......
guns.gif

time to start crackin heads man, he doesnt want to talk to you but you wanna talk to him.

always remember, *you* are the customer, you have rights, including the right to take your anus somewhere else. At the end of the day for him, its a business and he depends on customers (though hopefully not repeat customers
wink.gif
) but you need to treat this like any other lack of customer service and beotch like hell if they arent communicating effectively.

Back