Kevin (vman1300) needs us more than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cap? I never knew this guy (which is my loss, I know) but i can see what kinda guy he was just by how much outpouring there has been here. How about changing our banner to "vman.oRg" for a while?

I think that would be a pretty sweet gesture.

Cap? I never knew this guy (which is my loss, I know) but i can see what kinda guy he was just by how much outpouring there has been here. How about changing our banner to "vman.oRg" for a while?

I think that would be a pretty sweet gesture.

I vote the Busa Bash named be changed...

:brave:

Kevin you have been in my prayers since the day you told me you had cancer. Brother I have enjoyed riding with you, and was excited to tell you about the birth of my son. It was a treat when I was able to meet brenda and see what kind of a support system you have back home. I felt bad since I didn't make it to last years bashes since my little boy was very newborn I had hoped we could ride again this bash. Thank you again for the "scratched" oxtars.

You have a special place in my heart bro. I will pass the info on to Wizeguy.

God Speed.

I just talked to Kevin's mother. She and Brenda have been logging in and passing on our thoughts, prayers and messages to him. He currently isn't able to check the .oRg himself, but he is hearing us.

Still praying for the situation and all those involved man,

Josh 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

Kevin I don't know you and have never met you, that doesn't mean much at this point. We have one thing in common, ok two.
1. We have great friends to talk to when needed, that listen and back us up when needed, take care of us in our time of need.
2. We ride a bike that is the most awesome beast on earth.

Now that being said you have no choice but to fight because we are holding you up and that busa is moving you to the fastest recovery possible.

I have went through this with my mother, uncles, and step-father. I have the notebooks from the livestrong if you need it I can send it. You can get them for free. I also have bracelets. There is a friend from work who will also be fighting with you. If you need anything please please don't hesitate to ask. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear, I am fairly new to the forum and havnt event had any contact with Kevin, but buddy you are in my prayers and just keep fighting.

Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.
- Psalms 62:1

One of my favorite verses. Vman you and Brenda had prayers sent up during my morning prayer.

I had the occassion to assist a Nun in the Convent last night. They were all very grateful and said they would pray for me. I asked that they direct prayers to Kevin, Brenda, and family who are more in need than I.
God Bless.

Prayers sent to you and Brenda from my family. Keep your head up high and fight as hard as you can my friend. We are all thinking of you guys.

I just spoke with his brother-in-law Andy, he said with my permission that Kevin is about the same, however they are waiting to hear the results from a test that was run.

The results will determine when he will be able to go home, his family is hoping for Thursday is what his brother-in-law told me...

Please keep praying, that God move on behalf of all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back