Kevin (vman1300) needs us more than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got off the phone with Brenda a little while ago, Kevin is still in the hospital.
Im afraid the news is not too good, at this point, Kevins liver and kidney's have begun to shut down. He is almost completely healed from the last surgery, and should be able to start eating soon.
They will be running more tests over the next few days to see if if the liver and kidney's come back around.
I told Brenda that i would call later this week to see how everything is going, and ill post what info i get!
I also told Brenda that they are in our prayers always!

Thanks very much, John. Hang in there all, including you, brother.

Damn :down:

Hang in there, Kevin. Continued thoughts and prayers out to you and Brenda. :please:

I just walked out of Kevin's room. I didn't recognize him.He has lost a ton of weight since I last saw him at th gap.

Health wise things are ugly, but he is positive. He hasn't given up.

Seeing Kevin will break your heart and bring a year to your eye. It did mine. Please pray for him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hang tough, Kevin. We want to see you recover and beat this thing.

Hugs.

--Wag--

Prayers sent for COMPLETE RECOVERY.

Thank You Revv for the update. I am sure it made his day to have you there. :thumbsup:

I just walked out of Kevin's room. I didn't recognize him.He has lost a ton of weight since I last saw him at th gap.

Health wise things are ugly, but he is positive. He hasn't given up.

Seeing Kevin will break your heart and bring a year to your eye. It did mine. Please pray for him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the update, Kevin hang in there!

Prayers sent!

It really sucks when a person feels powerless to help those they care about. Prayers sent and may the Lord Almighty heal Kevin's illness.

BTW, Tim thank you very much for the call.

Chris

We are all thinking of you brother, hang in there. You and Breda are in our thoughts and prayers.

Lord let Kevin and Brenda know you are there with them through this difficulty. And may you be glorified in his life. Dear Lord, You know Kevin and Brenda so much better than I do. You know his sickness and the burden he carries
Amen :please:

I just recieved a very negative email from the Parts Manager Kevin works with. Things have gone from bad to worse.

I don't feel as if I have the right to post Kevin's public life on the net, so I won't give any of the details. I will simply say that Brenda need's all the prayer she can get, as well as Vman.

I have only met Kevin a handful of times, and in those times I met a man that harnesses a lot of laughture, a lot of passion for motorcycles, and a love for people. It's our turn to show him and his family the same love.

Kevin and Brenda are in my thoughts and prayers...everyone's thinking of you both...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back