Kevin vman1300 SlideShow

Spring Bash 08

Spring Bash 08 012.jpg

I must have been in a cave... just seeing this now. wow.

To my ole random thread ***** buddy, RIP. I'm going to miss ya and will think of when when riding each and every time.

-snake

being a fellow track junkie, I was looking forward to the day that us West Coasters would do a TD with Kev. May you rest in peace BROTHER!! One day, we will all meet at the awesome track in the sky.

Great photos everyone. Just beautiful. :bowdown:

Great shots. I never had the pleasure of knowing him, but I really wish I could have had the opportunity. Rest in Peace brother...

I am planning to do a Memorial Slideshow on Kevin of his life(From then till Now), I would like to ask that any of you who would like to donate or share photos' feel free to do so. They can be sent to keikel2@earthlink.net Please let me know where the photo was taken and who you are. Thanx Kevins' Brother Keith(Trashy)

Doing A one Year Anniversary slideshow of Kevin(Vman1300). Come on Guys & Gals, need more photos' Trashy :please:

Nice thread....never knew Kevin...but it saddens me to think we lost a rider that everyone really liked & cared about so much.

R.I.P. Vman1300

:down::down:

I have a fresh set of brand new sparkies that won't see the ground until I get to the bash. Hope I can make that look half as good as he did. Kevin used to sit about 6 feet away from me here at work, looking at those pictures and spinning around hoping to see him...terrible feeling. Any of the Varner clan that reads this my heart goes out to you, I can't imagine what it feels like...

I miss everything about that guy :beerchug: to you Kev I miss ya.

Last edited:
I really love the action shots. It was a privledge to have known and ridden with him over the years. He was, and still is, an inspiration to this "big and tall" rider. He is missed.

Chris

Those are some really good shots of him in action. Gotta love them sparks that he was throwing off!!

Back