Prayers, video added  *funeral arrangement added *

CloseOnesEyes-kanji.jpg
rock.gif
That is the Kanji for Close One's Eyes/Rest In Peace....
OH.. thats cool man.
thumb_up.gif

Thanks all. The viewing was rough but I do have the comfort that Chad would not trade what he is seeing for a year of paid track days and free tires. The family spoke of how much the prayer I said with them when I left Chad in the hospital room last Friday meant to them...

His brother Rusty, that I have never met, talked to us how many times Chad talked about Brenda and I, the battle that I am going through and how strong he BELIEVED I am. I was able to share that my strength comes from above.

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
1 Thes 4:13-14

Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
2 Thes 2:16-17

Let the Word of the Lord comfort you and the family of your friend in this time of bereavement and as you Look to the hill for whence cometh your help as you endure let this scripture renew your hope for your healing...

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

ISA 53:4-5
In Jesus Name!

Back