Prayers, video added  *funeral arrangement added *

RIP Chad. May God bring comfort to Chad's friends and family during this difficult time.

I really dont know what to say......Thanks you all.

The So Fast, So Clean race team consist of a very talented group of friends. I am fortunate to even be a part of it. Today is especially hard. All of us email each other many times a day.....

Today was the 1st day that chad@sofastsoclean.com was not in the "To" list. Below is a copy of the email I just sent out:

"As I sit here at work, my mind keeps drifting off to Chad. There was hardly ever a day that went by without the emails flying. When I went to add contacts to the send list, my heart broke again knowing that there is one missing from the list.

It didnt matter what was in the email....smack talking, fun poking or ordering stuff. I have dealt with death before, BUT none this close. I really just dont know even what to say, but I want each one of you to know...I consider you all family and I CHERISH all that we have done together.

I love you guys!

Godspeed Chad. You just beat us home!

Kevin Varner
kevin@sofastsoclean.com"

Thanks for allowing me to ramble.......

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, and a great person Kevin... I wish the best for you and his family and friends.. Take Care...

If there is any silver lining to this, at least he got a chance to sit up with some of his loved ones before being taken home....

Kevin, thanks for hanging in there and keeping us posted... prayers with you bro...

If there is any silver lining to this, at least he got a chance to sit up with some of his loved ones before being taken home....

Kevin, thanks for hanging in there and keeping us posted... prayers with you bro...
Thanks as I posted before, the last words we said face to face were "I love you bro".

I will never forget the memories we have shared over the years.

From Shane McCoy:

"I've been in contact with Chad's mom and she's happy to let me know that (tears) Chad's liver and both of his kidneys were succesfully taken and they will be used to help save someone's life as a donor. That's incredible news!"

God works in mysterious ways....

huggy.gif

From Shane McCoy:

"I've been in contact with Chad's mom and she's happy to let me know that (tears) Chad's liver and both of his kidneys were succesfully taken and they will be used to help save someone's life as a donor. That's incredible news!"
That is a wonderful gift...it's sad to lose someone you love, but it does help to know that their passing isn't the end, that they went on to help others and that there are multiple families that appreciate that gift of life...

Prayers for his Mom right now; I can't imagine what she's going through
sad.gif

I'm soo sorry. I know how you must feel as I just lost my older sister a month ago. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

Here are the arrangements for Chad.

Visitation: Saturday at McKoons from 5 to 8 http://www.mckoon.com/

Service: Sunday at First Baptist Church at 3:30 http://www.fbcnewnan.org/about%20us/Directions.htm

These are located in Newnan GA.

Brenda and I just arrived to our hotel in Atlanta. It has been a rough drive here. I have been in pain a bit plus being on my chemo pump and traveling, this is a first.

Folks remember all involved as we deal with a difficult time.

Thoughts are with you Kevin, as much as you have the need to be there, do take care of yourself...

From Shane McCoy:

that is good news. Even me who doesn't know him sees that as little comfort but.. someone else out there who is in the same state you and his family where in a few days ago DO find that more than comforting even life saving. LITERALLY.

Our prayers have to be deverted to the family and friends for understanding and exceptance of what the Lord has planned.

I am SOOO sorry for what you and his family are feeling right now. Words can not remove your pain but God can.

The most IMPORTANT thing for us all to hold on to right now is the fact that he knew Jesus as his savior and is in a better place for us all to meet some day IF we also trust Jesus as OUR savior.

Here are the arrangements for Chad.

Visitation: Saturday at McKoons from 5 to 8 http://www.mckoon.com/

Service: Sunday at First Baptist Church at 3:30 http://www.fbcnewnan.org/about%20us/Directions.htm

These are located in Newnan GA.

Brenda and I just arrived to our hotel in Atlanta. It has been a rough drive here. I have been in pain a bit plus being on my chemo pump and traveling, this is a first.

Folks remember all involved as we deal with a difficult time.
I wish I could be there even if I didnt know him personally. I pray that you as well are safe in your trip and can offer some wisdom and comfort to the family. May God bless you on your trip and visit.

Sorry for your loss Kevin, Prayers sent for you and his family.
Jon(Loomis).

Back