Vman's surgery

Glad to hear Kev's healin already-prayers sent to the fam, hope to hear more good news on this soon!
beerchug.gif

Guys thanks so much for all the calls, prayers, emails, pm's etc. Yes I do have a rather large incision, but it will heal. We did get great news as posted earlier, that both margins were clean, that means the doctors got it all.

That is nothing but answered prayers. I am in very little pain, thanks to some great drugs, lol.

I may be facing some chemo, but I know God will get us through it if that is what is needed.

(vman1300 @ Aug. 21 2007,18:42) Guys thanks so much for all the calls, prayers, emails, pm's etc. Yes I do have a rather large incision, but it will heal. We did get great news as posted earlier, that both margins were clean, that means the doctors got it all.

That is nothing but answered prayers. I am in very little pain, thanks to some great drugs, lol.

I may be facing some chemo, but I know God will get us through it if that is what is needed.
Great news!
Keep your spirits up, and keep smiling... laughter heals.

beerchug.gif

Great to hear the update. I've been checking in periodically all day to see how things went. Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

Glad you're feeling better Kev. Keep your spirits up and your recovery will be that much quicker. Hugs to you and Brenda.

Dan

(vman1300 @ Aug. 21 2007,15:42) Guys thanks so much for all the calls, prayers, emails, pm's etc. Yes I do have a rather large incision, but it will heal. We did get great news as posted earlier, that both margins were clean, that means the doctors got it all.

Awesome news about them getting it all!

My Mom's drugs were so good that they kept her in the hospital an extra day. She was watching a photo of two sailboats racing and actually saw them moving!
SHOCKED.gif

Thanks all, I just got back from my 1st walk around the nurses station.

The road to recovery is started and many many thanks for all the prayers.

great news
beerchug.gif

just don't chase those nurses too far too fast- save it for the Gap
biggrin.gif

Back