Twotone's Mini Meet, Sept 5/6 Track day? UPDATE 9.1

I'll be in Hart so I can watch you fast guys on the track from the grandstands. 7 total slots on Sunday open and 17 on Monday.

Wow, thats pretty cool. Should be a full day with a full list of folks attending. :beerchug:

Any of you staying both days? I don't recognize a lot of your REAL names, just board names:laugh:.
I see Macon in race group, and Cap in street on Sunday. I see me in street both days.

Steve, I will be there taking pics only on Sunday tho. I have to work on Saturday and Monday.

Don

Last edited:
Look for Ward and his RV. We probably all fit under one roof. :thumbsup:

I'd like to be able to park my trailer beside or behind one of the car ports if it works out. Is there a method for reserving them?

What does the transponder rental cost? I want to see if I'm as fast as Macon since we'll be on different sessions! :rofl:

Wonder if they will let me and Juli ride 2 up? ??? I ride better with her on the back. :laugh:

I'd like to be able to park my trailer beside or behind one of the car ports if it works out. Is there a method for reserving them?

What does the transponder rental cost? I want to see if I'm as fast as Macon since we'll be on different sessions! :rofl:

transponders are $25.

Back