Track Day January 20th!

(8Daytona8 @ Dec. 28 2006,09:06) Hey VMAN your drawing so many up there will there B room!  
beerchug.gif
This will be my, and my worldly bike buds first time up there and don't know a thing about the area? Got lots of rooms around there? None to count on, campin only unless one has reservations what?  
bowdown.gif
I have never been to Jennings either. There are a bunch of us staying at Days Inn.

There is contact for Days Inn on JenningsGp.com.

If you plan on riding, sign up now. From what I have been told, it fills up fast.

See you in a few weeks.

Also Guys, Valdosta has hotels available and for you military guys the Moody AF Base is only 15 miles away!

The wife and I and a small group will be there Busas and R-1s. We will ride over for the day and then head home that evening.

(snakeyezzz @ Jan. 08 2007,12:18) The wife and I and a small group will be there Busas and R-1s. We will ride over for the day and then head home that evening.
See you there!

(Racer 222 @ Dec. 07 2006,22:13) I might have to try and make a day of this one as well.

Marc
It would be great to finally meet you, Marc! Looks like EJ might even be headed down that weekend too... along with a few others from the trackjunkiez site~ If monies permit.... Ladyhawk and I just might ride up for the day.. or the weekend even if any rooms are available~
smile.gif

On a side note... some of the hotels in that area will discount your room(s) if you tell them you're there to ride the track~ Not sure which ones off the top of my head... but it wouldn't hurt to mention it when making any reservations~
wink.gif

Back