Eagle's Canyon Track Day --TEXAS!

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Does that mean I need to go get my hair did? [/quote]

I got hair appt @ 4, Bikini wax at 5! (nevermind, a bit too much info there)

j/k

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Just ran across this post. I may come out to watch on Sunday. Not going to ride yet. I had the lowside last last month at Cresson and still healing completely....and waiting on the helicopter bill!! Actually, I would ride if I could get a rearset soon enough and the track plastics fixed back up. Either way, I will find y'all next Sunday.[/quote]

Come on out man! Gonna be good times regardless!
Jaschil, what kind of bike is your track bike again? What bodywork are u usin?

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Does that mean I need to go get my hair did? [/quote]

I got hair appt @ 4, Bikini wax at 5!   (nevermind, a bit too much info there)  

j/k[/quote]
You mean you Nancy boy's do not have that done yet.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think Im gona try and make it out this week end to just watch. It would sunday if I could make it but Im not sure if the wife will let me out of the house.

Ill keep you all updated on the way it goes.

Josh

Ryders Connection

Ps. If you all need anything just let me know and Ill see if I cant bring it to the track with me.

Yeah Mike,
When I get back from track weekend I am gonna pull off the top triple clamp and torque the steering head nut and lock nut down to spec and see if that does it. I know it cant be tight right not considering I only tightened it snug with a punch.

I think Im gona try and make it out this week end to just watch. It would sunday if I could make it but Im not sure if the wife will let me out of the house.

Ill keep you all updated on the way it goes.

Josh

Ryders Connection

Ps. If you all need anything just let me know and Ill see if I cant bring it to the track with me.
Hey Josh, would love to meet ya finally man!

If u come out, look for my black chevy/black enclosed trailer. We will have a couple of blue-topped EZ-UPS and im sure the ONLY BUSA's out there (well, i'll have the R1)

These may help - Ty Howard track drive

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Last edited by a moderator:
will try and get out sunday to watch. don't have full leathers yet so can't ride. don't want to spend money to rent that could be spent on getting my own.

Wow! Is that track as long and sweepy as it looks like it is? DESIGNED with Hayabusa's in mind or what? Looks like fun!

Just ran across this post. I may come out to watch on Sunday. Not going to ride yet. I had the lowside last last month at Cresson and still healing completely....and waiting on the helicopter bill!! Actually, I would ride if I could get a rearset soon enough and the track plastics fixed back up. Either way, I will find y'all next Sunday.[/quote]

Come on out man!  Gonna be good times regardless!  
Jaschil, what kind of bike is your track bike again? What bodywork are u usin?[/quote]
I ride a '06 gixxer 750. Using some off brand fiberglass from Ebay. Have to say they held up great though. A few small cracks and that was about it.

See Y'all Sunday

Just ran across this post. I may come out to watch on Sunday. Not going to ride yet. I had the lowside last last month at Cresson and still healing completely....and waiting on the helicopter bill!! Actually, I would ride if I could get a rearset soon enough and the track plastics fixed back up. Either way, I will find y'all next Sunday.

Come on out man!  Gonna be good times regardless!  
Jaschil, what kind of bike is your track bike again? What bodywork are u usin?[/quote]
I ride a '06 gixxer 750. Using some off brand fiberglass from Ebay. Have to say they held up great though. A few small cracks and that was about it.

See Y'all Sunday[/quote]
right on man see you there.

Jerry/ Toney,

Just want to post this so that we are all on the same page I spoke with Slavek and the plan is to Ride Saturday and Corner work on Sunday. Slavek said we are confirmed for the corner work positions and I followed it up with an email and told him that if there were any issues please contact us ASAP so we can make arrangements to ride. In the email I sent I included each of our names and contact numbers so they should not have a problem getting a hold of one of us in case there is a problem that arises. Also I told Slavek to put you guys on the roster for the next Eagles Canyon Day and to call both you guys to confirm which day you wanted to cornwer work.

Thanks for the update Adam.

So yeah, any guys who were plannin on comin out to watch this weekend, we will be riding SATURDAY instead of Sunday. Plans changed a bit due to corner work.

And yeah, i think Tone was gonna draft an email indicating to Slavik what day Tone and I would be doing the corner work and riding.

Damn i just need to RIDE!!

Thanks for the update Adam.

So yeah, any guys who were plannin on comin out to watch this weekend, we will be riding SATURDAY instead of Sunday.  Plans changed a bit due to corner work.

And yeah, i think Tone was gonna draft an email indicating to Slavik what day Tone and I would be doing the corner work and riding.

Damn i just need to RIDE!!
Well you guys just stay on top of him about the day you want for the next event.

Back