Track Day January 20th!

vman1300

Never Forgotten
Yes I know I am getting a early start on the 2007 track schedule, but anyhoo......

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday January 20th.

Come and join a crew of Hooligan friends of mine at Jennings GP in Florida for a little Winter time track fun.

Cost is $125/ day. I will be doing Saturday only.

Track info:

Jennings GP

Hope some of you guys can make the trip!

cool.gif
The track is about a 3 hour drive from us, but if we don't have nothing happening that weekend we'll definitly try to make it up ! Even if it is just to hang out for a bit and watch you rip it up at JGP~  
biggrin.gif

(GJoker @ Dec. 06 2006,17:39)
cool.gif
The track is about a 3 hour drive from us, but if we don't have nothing happening that weekend we'll definitly try to make it up ! Even if it is just to hang out for a bit and watch you rip it up at JGP~  
biggrin.gif
Hope you can make it!

I am soooooooooooooo ready to get back on the track...

I live 17 miles away from the track depending on which way you go! Send me a reminder and I'll come down and meet you guys!

I'll try to make it. Jenning will beat you up on a Busa. track damn near killed me =) what a workout!!!

(Smoke_Dog @ Dec. 06 2006,18:07) I live 17 miles away from the track depending on which way you go!  Send me a reminder and I'll come down and meet you guys!
Sounds like a plan!

I will try to keep this thread near the top.

I may even get it pinned.

(Cykill @ Dec. 06 2006,18:15) I'll try to make it. Jenning will beat you up on a Busa. track damn near killed me =) what a workout!!!
Most any track is a workout on a Busa, lol...

Hope you can make the trip!

(vman1300 @ Dec. 06 2006,15:25)
(Cykill @ Dec. 06 2006,18:15) I'll try to make it. Jenning will beat you up on a Busa. track damn near killed me =) what a workout!!!
Most any track is a workout on a Busa, lol...

Hope you can make the trip!
Yea, i agree. But been to Jennings a few times, tight course for anything over a 600 IMHO. Will try to go though, it's fun there.

I might have to try and make a day of this one as well.

Marc

(Copperone @ Dec. 14 2006,18:02) I'd love to be there, but its just to many miles from Phoenix.
That response works for me when my friends what me to come to Miller...lol

Looks like the wife and I may be coming to watch the festivities. We will be there with a couple of the guys from the R-1 forum. We will probably just ride over for the day.

(snakeyezzz @ Dec. 27 2006,22:05) Looks like the wife and I may be coming to watch the festivities. We will be there with a couple of the guys from the R-1 forum. We will probably just ride over for the day.
Thats the same group I am going with lol....

Who are you coming with?

Hey VMAN your drawing so many up there will there B room!
beerchug.gif
This will be my, and my worldly bike buds first time up there and don't know a thing about the area? Got lots of rooms around there? None to count on, campin only unless one has reservations what?
bowdown.gif

(8Daytona8 @ Dec. 28 2006,06:06) Hey VMAN your drawing so many up there will there B room!  
beerchug.gif
This will be my, and my worldly bike buds first time up there and don't know a thing about the area? Got lots of rooms around there? None to count on, campin only unless one has reservations what?  
bowdown.gif
When are you heading over? I've got a friend that is in South Daytona that is coming to my house on the 19th.

Back