Twotone's Mini Meet, Sept 5/6 Track day? UPDATE 9.1

:rofl:

I know better than to say anything about the Vespa

I cant wait to get to hang out with everyone again.

I'm looking forward to this so much!

This weekend - Hallet w/ J&J
Next weekend - home
the next 2 weekend after that - Bash!

Then some serious job hunting. I have gotten some stuff around the house done, though...so silver lining.

Twotone, I will be going out to the track on Saturday afternoon to secure us a spot. I will be staying over night. So if there is anyone that is coming in, that want to drop their bike and trailer off out there, I will be glad to watch over them.

Twotone, I will be going out to the track on Saturday afternoon to secure us a spot. I will be staying over night. So if there is anyone that is coming in, that want to drop their bike and trailer off out there, I will be glad to watch over them.

Thanks Ward, awesome offer. I will let them decide what they want to do. I am thinking Dan, Diana, Mike, Shannon will be at the house around 4 to 5, Shane and Marie will not make it till about 10 or later. We should be getting to the track about the time the gates open Sunday morning.

I've never been to Hallett before so I'm looking for a little advice. Are we better off leaving the trailer there Saturday evening?

Cool! We'll just head straight to your place.

So James I cant make it to the track, So If I wanted to come over and Race up and down your street , Eat all your food, Play your Video games, Use your rest room and make fun of your Dog when would be a good time to show up. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

OK maybe just to say Hi. :laugh:

I've never been to Hallett before so I'm looking for a little advice. Are we better off leaving the trailer there Saturday evening?

I dropped the bike and the trailer off at the track on Friday and left them there until I came home on Sunday. If you are going to check out the track on Saturday dropping the bike and trailer there isn't a problem.

So James I cant make it to the track, So If I wanted to come over and Race up and down your street , Eat all your food, Play your Video games, Use your rest room and make fun of your Dog when would be a good time to show up. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

OK maybe just to say Hi. :laugh:

Lets see, Juli is not a morning person, so around 7? :whistle:

A.M. ???

That would mean I have to get up at 5:45 a.m. What is it with you trying to get me up early on my days off. :laugh:

Is the Sat or Sun.

Update from Connie, looks like an early start for Sunday sports fans. Gates open at 0600 which means we need to leave my house no later than 0500, riders meeting at 0730.

Hallett Riders and friends and family,

Sunday and Monday are FULL. There is a wait list, so let me know if you
want to be on it. Also, let me know of any mistakes made on the list below.

Change in schedule for Sunday: Gates & registration open at 6 a.m. Cafe
open at 7 a.m. Required meeting at 7:30 in the Winners' Circle. Combined
Race group and Street A on track at 8 a.m. 8:20 Street B, 8:40 Novice,
9:00 Race, 9:20 Street A, 9:40 Street B, etc until everyone has had four sessions.
Then Break for lunch and three more sessions. Followed by the Shindig (as one
rider called the dinner/minute/winit party today!) Everyone must purchase & wear
an armband Sunday. $10 and $5 under 12.

A.M. ???

That would mean I have to get up at 5:45 a.m. What is it with you trying to get me up early on my days off. :laugh:

Is the Sat or Sun.

Michael, come on over for breakfast on Monday if you want. Or come over on Saturday and hang out. But we wont be here Sunday morning when you get here. :laugh:

Back