Twotone's Mini Meet, Sept 5/6 Track day? UPDATE 9.1

Michael, come on over for breakfast on Monday if you want. Or come over on Saturday and hang out. But we wont be here Sunday morning when you get here. :laugh:

Sun. leave the key under the mat, I promise I wont eat all the Bacon.

I will see if I can get away Sat.

She now has me building a window seat and a desk area.

Crap! That means I have to leave at 3:30 The wife is not going to like this at all!

Marie has to work 13 hours Saturday and then we have to drive to your house and then leave by 5 the next morning, O MY she is not going to be happy either, But i cant wait I am ready to ride. Does that make me a bad person?:laugh:

I guess I had better get to work on my bike. I picked the forks up yesterday.

How much fuel are you guys going through in a day?

Marie has to work 13 hours Saturday and then we have to drive to your house and then leave by 5 the next morning, O MY she is not going to be happy either, But i cant wait I am ready to ride. Does that make me a bad person?:laugh:

Shane, she can always sleep in and ride out with Juli.

Cool we will see you Sunday Rick.

I usually have a full tank when i get there and I bring 5 gallons, And usually use almost all of it also.

On my last trip, I ran Hart/Novice and my fuel light came on in the last session of the day. I will be bringing a 5 gallon can with me, and I think Uncle Steve has a free self service at his truck. :whistle:

Kristi may end up being on call this weekend. 2 of them swap the on-call back and forth and her co-worked was admitted to the hospital yesterday evening.

At least that is her story. In the back of the mind it may have something to do with leaving at 3:30.

Kristi may end up being on call this weekend. 2 of them swap the on-call back and forth and her co-worked was admitted to the hospital yesterday evening.

At least that is her story. In the back of the mind it may have something to do with leaving at 3:30.

Tell her the track has coffee, and breakfast. And they play the chicken song.

Dang it! Oil leak. Have to pull it back apart!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back together with a test ride. I believe everything will be ok.

I'm liking the shock/forks. The rear is firmed up a bit and the front doesn't dive under braking like it did before.

Back