Twotones Labor Day Weekend Hallett Thread

James of course it was fun to get to see you again but man it was fun to ride with you in the same class. To be able to just go and have fun and not worry about cars or debis was awesome....

Yes it was Cap. Guys, learning skills has been a process, and I could not have done this without the members of the oRg. You guys have been patient with me and encouraged me, showed me things and corrected mistakes when I made them. I know I have loooooooooong way to go and I want to get better, but thank you everyone for helping me. Cap, Steve, Semi, Macon, Dennis, and I know there are others that all contributed to teach me things. One thing a person cant do is think they have it all figured out. This machine still scares me from time to time and I know she will teach me a lesson should I forget what it is capable of.

Oh and another thing I want to point out. For anyone who has not made it to an event of any kind, you need to do so. Get out and meet folks and ride. Have fun. Make friendships and enjoy life. I am a very rich man because of the people I know and have met right here on the oRg. :bowdown:

My best lap was a 1:53 I forgot to stop in the impound area to make sure I was not using illegal fuel so the record will not stand! lol I was just out having fun and learning and was not pushing it at all like the street group guys.

Okay so I have a lot of pictures to go through... When I was on the track so was Uncle Steve, Ward and Twotonevert. Professor, Dan and Mike were in class most of the day so Macon454 took pics of folks with my camera when we were riding and I took pics of him and Dan, Mike when they were out... I am going to try something new for me and post up pics by person as it makes sorting through the hundreds of pics easier... First shots are of the professor......

Rick.jpg

rick1.jpg

Rick if you have a question you don't have to raise your hand on the track, try to save the questions for the classroom :)
rick2.jpg

FYI there is no need to use hand signals to let the riders behind you know your are turning...
rick3.jpg

rick4.jpg

Rick.jpg

rick1.jpg

rick2.jpg

rick3.jpg

rick4.jpg

Diana and I are home.

It was great seeing everyone again. :cheerleader:

James & Juli, thank you again for opening your home to us. The friendship and food was top notch! :bowdown:

Great pics James, It was great watching you get down that far, And passing everyone. And thanks again for letting us stay at the house and for the great food. Dan, Mike, Cap, UncleSteve, Rick, Ward, Hillbilly it was great to hang out with yall again.

Wow.. looks like a great day at the track and hanging with friends....Glad all survived to tell the tale to us.. Thnx. :thumbsup:

What a fun bunch of posts, it's so nice to read about a bunch of Busa folks having a great time at the track!
Doyle

What a fun bunch of posts, it's so nice to read about a bunch of Busa folks having a great time at the track!
Doyle

It was good times indeed Doyle. :beerchug: The best yet for me at the track. I did get tired in the last session, hot, and found my mind wandering. I just hit the pit and got off the track, no need in putting my bike down and getting hurt because I lost focus.

Back