Twotones Labor Day Weekend Hallett Thread

James , you know you and your family are always welcome at our house. And if Julie send you to the dog house you can just come over here until the smoke clears ( LOL ) Thank you for all the kind words about my Family you have a wonderful Family as well. And the same go's for you if I can ever help you with anything just let me know.

Oh cool, do you mind if we stay with you?

Seriously, thank you very much for sharing your hauler, Kathys amazing baking and lunch. Someone said it earlier, but to say it again, you have a wonderful family and two boys to be proud of. And...........since I only live less than two miles from you, if I can ever help you with anything, please let me know.

Hey Mike, it was great seeing you and Shannon again. I did not know it was your anniversary Sunday ( Happy Anniversary).Thanks for letting Kevin hang with you he has said several times how nice you are. Any time you and Shannon want to attend another track day you are always welcome at my house and that go's for anyone else that reads this and wants to attend a track day.

Ward tell your wife that the snacks where awesome, And you do have some very well behaved boys, That are going to be great riders.

Back