THANKS, Twotonevert and his wonderful wife Julie

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
I just wanted to say a very special Thank You to two wonderful people, James and Julie for letting Marie and I be a part of there vacation and for putting up with us for a week (cause that was an adventure in itself), It was an AWESOME trip and we really enjoyed it. I hope we get to do it again someday. I could go on and on but I think yall get the point they are good people. Thank you, Marie and Shane.

:beerchug::thumbsup:

And everyone will just have to look at James pics cause after I downloaded mine I only had 43, My camera was on the wrong setting for a while I guess. My pics didnt turn out to good.

No worries mate ( aussie saying) the pic's we have seen in other posts are enough to make any one jealous the scenery around that part of your country it is truly amazing :thumbsup:

Aw, thanks bro. No need to thank me though, I am glad you guys went. We had a blast got to see some things neither of us had ever seen. Thank you for suggesting we visit Pikes Peak. That was awesome! :beerchug:

You mean that James and Juli took you two along for entertainment :laugh:

Glad you guys had fun :thumbsup: Heck TY James, Juli, Shane, and Marie for taking us along :bowdown:

Aw, thanks bro. No need to thank me though, I am glad you guys went. We had a blast got to see some things neither of us had ever seen. Thank you for suggesting we visit Pikes Peak. That was awesome! :beerchug:

O yes it was awesome, Glad we got to check it out also:thumbsup:

You mean that James and Juli took you two along for entertainment :laugh:

Glad you guys had fun :thumbsup: Heck TY James, Juli, Shane, and Marie for taking us along :bowdown:

Well I dont know how entertaining it was but it was interesting I am sure:laugh:

No worries mate ( aussie saying) the pic's we have seen in other posts are enough to make any one jealous the scenery around that part of your country it is truly amazing :thumbsup:

It was amazing scenery for sure:thumbsup:

Back