Welcome twotonevert to the cruise club

glad to hear our product works good for you... we spent a lot of time in developing the new electronic cc. never intended it to be installed on a bike, but hey, if it works it works!:thumbsup:

glad to hear our product works good for you... we spent a lot of time in developing the new electronic cc. never intended it to be installed on a bike, but hey, if it works it works!:thumbsup:

Put anything in the hands of a biker with a mission in mind and they can accomplish anything. :laugh:

Cool, now we will have write-ups for the vacuum controlled and the electric version for the Gen II.

I gained a few MPG from using mine on the interstate, great mod.

Cool, now we will have write-ups for the vacuum controlled and the electric version for the Gen II.

I would love to increase the mpg. Big difference from my 05. I am only getting about 150 to 170 miles per tank. So far this is my only complaint on the Gen II.

But to be fair, I was riding two up and fighting a pretty hard head wind. I got a little better going home yesterday. Had the wind at my back and cruise set on 85.

Were there any pics posted? I'm about to install the Rostra unit but would love pics! Also, what dip switch settings did you use?

Were there any pics posted? I'm about to install the Rostra unit but would love pics! Also, what dip switch settings did you use?

Do you have electric or vacuum? It makes a difference. On the electric model you will need to hook up the vss wire. I dont think its required on the vacuum model. This is located on the left side, coming out of the gear shifter and into the harness just below the frame. On my bike the dip switch settings are as follows:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
0 0 0 0 I I I 0 0 I 0 0

I know Cap took a bunch of pictures, we will get a "how to" posted on the electric model as soon as we can.

you know I keep thinking about picking up a unit like this, but Niouriki just wont stay at one speed for long enough!

Im gonna have to have a talk with her... :laugh:

I have the CCS-100 I installed on my FJR. Would love to see a good install thread with the Rostra...

I have the electric Rostra. I'll wait to see the install pics. Someone needs to bribe Cap to make it happen! LOL!

So do tell...why never use it in the rain?

I have the electric Rostra. I'll wait to see the install pics. Someone needs to bribe Cap to make it happen! LOL!

So do tell...why never use it in the rain?

The bike will try to maintain speed, wet condition and cruise on one tire equals accident waiting to happen. I heard of an accident this morning in Columbus that was caused by this very thing. Rider ok, bike totaled.

No more props to TwoTone until he gets his DIY thread posted!!!:laugh:

Back