Just for Macon454

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I rode Shane all day Sunday about getting married, you guys know the one liners you constantly throw to a newlywed... I couldn't be any happier for Marie and Shane and know things will go well for them both... Shane is such a good sport about it all too.. I took a video of Shane in corner 9 testing a new function of my camera and the timing was just perfect that he got passed (Seldom happens) and I couldn't help but razz him a little about it.

Shane your the fastest guy I know, thanks for slowing down a little too. Many folks here worry about ya on the track and want to see you live a long long life... just remember someone out there is always faster...

cap

Link to

Before Shane got married

After Shane got married

Last edited:
Thanks Cap:laugh:, I figured out what the problem was, I was using the brakes and a couple of them other guys was not using any at all. They was all throttle.:laugh:
But the main thing was I came back with it in one piece this time.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks Cap:laugh:, I figured out what the problem was, I was using the brakes and a couple of them other guys was not using any at all. They was all throttle.:laugh:
But the main thing was I came back with it in one piece this time.:thumbsup:

Going home with a bike in one piece is goal 1st, having a good time is 2nd, no points or awards for the fastest lap.....

Cap

Here here brother, any day the bike stays upright is a good day.

Hmm. That is a pretty good idea y'all got there. That "in one piece thing", I'll have to study on that for a bit.
:laugh:

Oh Lordy Cap, that is Priceless! :thumbsup:

Macon got schooled! :welcome:

Don't feel bad Shane, I've been there more times than you've made laps around the track. I get picked on by a "Pack"! Like wolves playing with a moose calf, the entire pack takes turns nipping at it's heals. Just wait til they start laying their shoulder on your fairing while you are laid over and push you toward the grass or come by and hit your kill switch as they pass! :laugh:

I had one of my chums sneak up on me yesterday in the middle of a corner and grab my foot. Freak me the *#$& out for a jiffy. Then the bastid was having an uncontrolable belly laugh!

It's not about being the fastest guy on the track, there is always someone faster. It's all about the fun factor and enjoying your day with friends! There is nothing better than spending a day at the track with your buddies! Sounds like you ALL had a great day! :beerchug:

Shane, wait till you have a couple anniversaries to look back on~!~

I had one of my chums sneak up on me yesterday in the middle of a corner and grab my foot. Freak me the *#$& out for a jiffy. Then the bastid was having an uncontrolable belly laugh!

:rofl:

Oh Lordy Cap, that is Priceless! :thumbsup:

Macon got schooled! :welcome:

Don't feel bad Shane, I've been there more times than you've made laps around the track. I get picked on by a "Pack"! Like wolves playing with a moose calf, the entire pack takes turns nipping at it's heals. Just wait til they start laying their shoulder on your fairing while you are laid over and push you toward the grass or come by and hit your kill switch as they pass! :laugh:

It's not about being the fastest guy on the track, there is always someone faster. It's all about the fun factor and enjoying your day with friends! There is nothing better than spending a day at the track with your buddies! Sounds like you ALL had a great day! :beerchug:

Thanks SteveO, Yes we had a great day for sure.

Back