Macon454 Crashed on dirt track a few minutes ago, headed to hospital....

Shane, good to hear you are OK.

The thing with those dirt bikes when you crash, the older you get, the longer it takes to heal.:banghead:

How about an update, or maybe Shane ought to grace us with a post himself! Comeon dude it's been awhile!

i just got off the phone with him...he says he's feeling a lot better today than he did yesterday, he's just been trying to get as much rest as possible...he wanted me to thank everyone for all of the prayers and well-wishes

he must be feeling quite a bit better as he was trying to get me to try talking Princess into letting him race this next weekend...there isn't any way i'm letting myself get drawn into that conversation!! :laugh:

Oh wow, just now seeing this! I'm so sorry to hear about the crash Shane :(

Heal quickly!!! :thumbsup:

i just got off the phone with him...he says he's feeling a lot better today than he did yesterday, he's just been trying to get as much rest as possible...he wanted me to thank everyone for all of the prayers and well-wishes

he must be feeling quite a bit better as he was trying to get me to try talking Princess into letting him race this next weekend...there isn't any way i'm letting myself get drawn into that conversation!! :laugh:

He musta landed on his head (again) :laugh:

Good news! :thumbsup:

Cap, you tell that bum to get his butt on the forum and give us critics a finite detail of how he ran out of talent just when he needed it most! :laugh:

I'm really tickled to hear he is home with no broken extremities!

I am sure he was trying to figure out why everyone else was so far behind.

Glad to hear he is home.

Shane is a tough cookie!

You are not going to keep that guy down very long!

Back