Dad's in the hospital

Best of luck to your dad and yourself. These things are common at his age - and the medical field has come millions of miles in how fast and easily heart problems can be cured.

It's still probably nothing - but if it isn't at least he caught it early.

Prayers sent.

Prayers and Wishes Don,

Let us know if there's anything else we can do.

Sorry to hear that your Dad is in the hospital Bro...hope that he is going to be ok
beerchug.gif

I wish the best for you and your family... prayers sent! I wish I lived closer to Houston, i'd make that trip for you!!

Your Dad's in my thoughts and please let him know we're thinking of him. Keep us updated.

My prayers are with you and your Dad.

Let me offer a little hope as well. My Dad, who I have talked about a little on this board, will be 72 Friday and has always been the picture of perfect health. He is also a 2006 LE Hayabusa owner. On December 16 he was rushed to the hospital due to severe abdominal pain. Turned out his colon ruptured (diverticulitis) and he was suffering from septic poisoning. It took 3 surgeries and 4 weeks in the hospital for him to recover, with us getting the every hour update that he may not make it and he is extremely sick. Just when it looked like he was going to be okay he had a heart attack. Another surgery with a stint put in (oh yeah, the hospital called a code blue during his surgery) and again we were told he would be okay. One week later and the sting blood clotted, causing a "pre- heart attack". Well, they did a quadruple bypass Tuesday, Feb. 13th and sent Pop home Feb. 17th. The expectation the doctors have is that he will be able to return back to a normal life, doing all the things he loves. He's down 40lbs of muscle (the man was a mini bodybuilder - no fat) and has a long way to go, but modern medicine and strong beliefs are the only reason he is still around. Now it's me kicking him in the butt to get going with his rehab but it will be worth it.

You hang in there and give your Dad a good kick in the butt, let him know he is still needed!

Hope your Dad pulls through with flying colors.... Thinking of your family.
Ps my Dad died and was revived --- last week-- 83 --- rode in a helicopter.. back home in 3-4 days.
Ent's were at the door in THREE MINUTES....
I told him about the chopper ride-- His wife was not going to tell him?
rock.gif

I'm down on my knees putting in a special request with the man upstairs everything turns out fine with your dad, Don. Keep your chin and faith up !

Back