My ride today....

Hayabusa2005

Registered
Well, for starters...the wifey and I just did a little cruising around town before I had to go to the hospital (I was on-call today) to see a couple patients. While at the hospital, I decided to get on Hayabusa.org from my hospital computer and check out some of the postings. Then it hit me...I should PM Macon454 (Shane) to see what he is up to and ask him if he wants to ride with us. He had seen us out earlier while we were on the bike. Anyway, it is 70 degrees here with sunshine...a great riding day. Sorry Shane...but I had to post your PM response: :laugh:

From Macon454:

"Dude i am feeling kinda lazy. once i get in the house i hate to get back out. maybe give me a call right before ya take off and see if any thing has changed. i might decide to go ahead and ride with ya then. i just need to get my lazy ass up." :moon:

Well I responded..."you have got be kidding on a day like today? Am I going to have to post your response on the forum so everyone here can give you a hard time, especially those that have bad weather (rain, snow, etc)...the boards are going to give you sh$t when they find out your were to lazy to ride on a 70 degree sunny day!"

Well, low and behold...that got his arse in gear and he met up with us to ride. We had a great ride out on the back roads...took the wifey 120 before she hit me on the back and said slow down! Of course, Shane in in full alpine leathers and carving the corners and doing wheelies :bowdown:. In the end we all had fun... Sorry Shane...just had to post your reply! Thanks for the ride though...wifey and I had a lot of fun! :thumbsup:

PS: Pre-eminent strike...Sorry, we didnt take pictures today. :beerchug:

:moon:

I knew you was going to post it, i been waiting, well at least it got me out to ride.

That's pretty funny right there! Glad you guys had a good ride. I would guess Macon's had his bike for awhile? As a newbie I ride every chance I can get. :thumbsup:

Good job Shane --- don't waste time. :beerchug:

Tomorrow's Monday --- if you're going back to work, you have all week to be lazy :poke:

Shane didnt even show up with the Busa King...he showed up with his R1 - he impressed my wifey with his wheelies and corner carving! :beerchug:

Nothin' like the threat of peer pressure, eh? But it was for his own good, right? :rofl:

Back