A great evening

So, Doug, looks like you've got it figured out now. Is it getting easier for you to scuff that knee now?

Yeah Keith it's not even a thing any more, My confidence. In my bike and ability has increased and I just feel more comfortable. Honestly it just isn't a problem right now.

Yeah Keith it's not even a thing any more, My confidence. In my bike and ability has increased and I just feel more comfortable. Honestly it just isn't a problem right now.

Bite me :moon:

NEXT - Macon454 Riding lesson #2 - Riding two up, knee down, and waving at the camera.
Cant wait to see ya'll doin that one!!!! :thumbsup:

Damn it!!! I'm so jealous... Ok this is exciting and glad that you all are having a the greatest of time... Keep those pics coming and WWWWOOOOOOHOOOOOO on the kneeesss guys!!!!:thumbsup:

I want to move to Oklahoma....

Great pics thanks...

Thats not Oklahoma, its a back rode just outside of Eureka Springs, Shane took a few of us there last month, killer road with no traffic at all, its a hidden gem

Congrats on the knee down:bowdown:

Way to go guys! Hopefully I too will have the knee all the way down some day. Still scares the crap out of me when I start leaning that far. I'm afraid the whole bike is going to slip out. :bowdown:

It was Awesome to see everyone get there knee down and also the others that we added Saturday, glad yall liked the road, and glad that i was able to take some pics of everyone. :thumbsup:

Thats not Oklahoma, its a back rode just outside of Eureka Springs, Shane took a few of us there last month, killer road with no traffic at all, its a hidden gem

Congrats on the knee down:bowdown:

Yep Taylor is right on, That is the same road we all took also at the 109 MnG.:thumbsup:

Back