saturday pics from Eureka Springs...

It was an amazing show! Well worth braving the 100+ heat (at least if felt that hot). I can only imagine how hot it was in gear.

The weather was 95 degrees with 93% humidity outside my leathers, 100% inside.. Geez it was HOT!

Just so you all know.

I shared a room with him in eureka, I was warned ahead of time of his snoring, I found out later that night its not snoring, I was awaken by what I thought was snoring but when I looked over I could see he was asleep hanging off the bed with a knee on the ground making vrooooom vrooooom sounds.

I took notes and should be able to drag a knee next trip :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:beerchug:

Great times, awesome riding; fantastic pix!

How 'bout two thumbs up for that? :thumbsup:

I love the pictures. My kiddos and I have looked at alot of them. We wish we could have came to at least see all the bikes. I am so glad everyone had a great time. So thankful no accidents. Enjoy riding and be safe! :blonde:

I once shared a room with a fellow member and can offer this,
If you ever hear the start of a 9 second, 3 octave fart: run for your life - if the smell hits you, it's like mustard gas and it is too late - You're done! :laugh:

I just saying!:whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love the pictures. My kiddos and I have looked at alot of them. We wish we could have came to at least see all the bikes. I am so glad everyone had a great time. So thankful no accidents. Enjoy riding and be safe! :blonde:

Theres always next year Connie. :thumbsup:

Just so you all know.

I shared a room with him in eureka, I was warned ahead of time of his snoring, I found out later that night its not snoring, I was awaken by what I thought was snoring but when I looked over I could see he was asleep hanging off the bed with a knee on the ground making vrooooom vrooooom sounds.

I took notes and should be able to drag a knee next trip :whistle:

:rofl:, Michael it was great to room with ya, Marie and i had a great time.:thumbsup:

Macon is unreal. :bowdown:

I'd like to thank Macon, Captain and Twotonevert for the advice and encouragement. I wouldn't have been able to get close without the help. :beerchug:

Dan it was Awesome to see ya get your knee down. :thumbsup: glad i was able to help.

Back