saturday pics from Eureka Springs...

Shane has MAD skills!!!!!!:bowdown:

sat21.jpg

I have a ton of pictures to go through and 16 gig of video to edit. We are home and I will post up separate thread later. Thanks again to Shane and Doug for coaching me. Got some 2 up knee down madness, on video as well.

DSC_4135.jpg

:bowdown::thumbsup:damn it shane I think you need to com down here to teach me some skillz... Keep in mind I'm a chicken!!! Marie what was that trying to pick something up off the ground. Girl you are gettin to relaxed on the back and think you need to get one of your own now. :cheerleader:

TwoToneVert that was some sweet pics with the two up. That 's it give shane a run... LOL J/K

thanks so much for sharing you all look great, awesome, fabulous

Nice shots, Doug.

Working that camera!:thumbsup:

Bubba, da jealous shutterhoonbug

As much as I respect the knee skills - Alledgedly I might have seen the dynamic duo entering and exiting turns at an easy two to three times the speeds they were turning while scraping and picking up stuff off the ground - that was pretty impressive as well.

Fun times. AND THANKS TO THE SHOPPERS AND COOKS! You guys rock!

Just so you all know.

I shared a room with him in eureka, I was warned ahead of time of his snoring, I found out later that night its not snoring, I was awaken by what I thought was snoring but when I looked over I could see he was asleep hanging off the bed with a knee on the ground making vrooooom vrooooom sounds.

I took notes and should be able to drag a knee next trip :whistle:

Just so you all know.

I shared a room with him in eureka, I was warned ahead of time of his snoring, I found out later that night its not snoring, I was awaken by what I thought was snoring but when I looked over I could see he was asleep hanging off the bed with a knee on the ground making vrooooom vrooooom sounds.

I took notes and should be able to drag a knee next trip :whistle:

I once shared a room with a fellow member and can offer this,
If you ever hear the start of a 9 second, 3 octave fart: run for your life - if the smell hits you, it's like mustard gas and it is too late - You're done! :laugh:

I just saying!:whistle:

Macon is unreal. :bowdown:

I'd like to thank Macon, Captain and Twotonevert for the advice and encouragement. I wouldn't have been able to get close without the help. :beerchug:

Back