think your Monday sucks?

ibified

Registered
So I haven't been feeling well since around Thursday or so. I figured it was just the virus of the month or whatever. Well last night i started feeling REALLY bad....throwing up, the liquid shids, etc...

It got bad enough that my wife made me to to the E.R. - the dr determined that I have the flu, a sinus infection, and heres the best part: pneumonia in both lungs. I got 4 different prescriptions and was told to stay in bed for 2 weeks.

yeah, I don't do "lay around and do nothing" well, and we're moving to the new house a week from Friday. this is gonna be the suck, all right...

Sorry to hear Godspeed on your recovery. Look at the bright side you'll be moving into your new home. Congrats.
thumb_up.gif

sorry to hear that man i hope you get well soon i hate being sick i bet YOU do too.

Just make sure to get your rest and be ready for the move! It does suck, but perhaps you needed the downtime to prepare or recover.

get some needed rest....eat alot of chicken soup and drink lots of liquid....and take those scripts they gave you.

thanks all. My problem is mostly going to be that im not very good at sitting around and doing nothing. Guess I'll be around here a LOT for the next 2 weeks!

Not so much thank god for internet, but thank god for wireless internet with a laptop. Surfing from bed is good.

GWS. Get your 'positive mental attiude' going; you'll be on top again in no time!

Best wishes...

Back