Farewell friend

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Today i got a call. It was my bud Dave notifying me that my friend Matt just passed away.

Matt went to the doc 2 weeks ago with a sinus infection, got some meds, but the infection somehow over 2 weeks spread to his brain. He developed spinal menangitis which put him into a coma. Tests were run. The signs were grim. He passed at 2:55 today.

I'm gonna miss ya bud.
down.gif

Life has a way of turning bad real quick, never take it for granted.

sorry to hear.... ( make's this holiday hard to enjoy when things like that happens on or so close to )

He was 27yrs old. Had his whole life ahead of him. Also had a 1 yr old baby girl.

It's made me do alot of thinking today. Damn.

dam buddy...that sucks.

That meningitis is some bad shid. Almost lost my mom-in-law a few yrs ago to it.

My condolences to the family.

Best wishes. I had spinal meningitis due to a sinus infection when I was six years old. Wouldn't wish that on anybody.

I'm sorry to hear that, bud...wow.
down.gif

My condolences to you and his family....that's just so sad.
sad.gif

I just goes to show that just being alive you risk death, you might as well live life to the fullest while you have it.

He was 27yrs old. Had his whole life ahead of him. Also had a 1 yr old baby girl.

It's made me do alot of thinking today. Damn.
Dam...sorry to hear about your friend
sad.gif

My brother died of viral meningitis when he was 27 (back in 1990) while I was out at sea. Meningitis takes over so quick it's scary.

I'll be keeping you and your friend's family in my thoughts and prayers.
wink.gif

sorry to hear about your buddy. best wishes to his friends and family

So sorry to hear that news! Life is so precious. It can be taken away in a split second.

Back