Farewell friend

So sorry about your friend. I had no idea a sinus infection could turn deadly like that.

Very sorry about your friend. Thoughts and prayers to you and his family.

GM, sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and Matt's family sent.

To each and every person there is an appointed day that you have with God, and for reasons we do not know, it was Matt's time to go and be with the Lord. My prayers go to his family and to yours GM....may Godspeed be with you, and take this time and remember the good times you shared with him, life is precious take it sparingly. Our prayers are with you bro...Mick

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
You guys on here are good people.

Thanks.

My prayer go out to his family.
sad.gif

I always want atleast one thing in my life that I really enjoy doing. Life doesn't promise us a tomorrow, and yesterday doesn't matter now. We only have today. Some people just don't get it. My wife is one of them, but she's trying to accept it.
wink.gif

Sorry about your friend. We are your friends/family here.

Glad to see this thread bring everyone closer instead of some other that tear this forum apart.

Peace and blessings on you all.

this is a reminder to everyone how close we should be to our family and not to let little things break us apart.

thanks.

sad.gif
Sorry for you and your friends Family !! I've lost many friends over the years and each was special. My Condolences to His Whole Family of Friends !

Update: Paul is up in Northern VA for the Funeral, so he won't be on for a few days as I understood when I talked to him last.

Back