I'm at home sick

BTW - I hear CVS has great prices on medicine!  
rofl.gif
wowold.gif

jump9.gif

as the topic says, i finally admitted that i could not shake this on my own...i have been sick several times this winter and have just never been able to fully recover...i finally broke down yesterday morning and let the girlfriend take me to get checked out...i have a sinus infection, bronchitis, and apparently pneumonia in both lungs...they said they could hear fluid gurgling in my chest when they were listening with the stethoscope...it also doesn't help that i have started coughing up blood...the nurse said she couldn't believe i was still on my feet...the good thing is i am off work for the rest of this week so with that and the girlfriend making sure i take all the meds they gave me, i should be ok soon...thank you for remembering me in your prayers
When he wrote "the girlfriend", he really meant the most wonderful, fantastic, understanding, caring, amazing, and loving girlfriend in the whole wide world.....
heart.gif
laugh.gif

By the way, I am all of the above and also known as Ms. Semi!!! Nice to meet everyone!
shake.gif
What ya doing after you put sicky in bed
rock.gif

rofl.gif
In my best Juliette Lewis voice from natural born killers....Are you hittin on me?

face7.gif
Why, yes I guess I waz, but it just doesn't feel right, U calling me out and all that
whistling.gif

as the topic says, i finally admitted that i could not shake this on my own...i have been sick several times this winter and have just never been able to fully recover...i finally broke down yesterday morning and let the girlfriend take me to get checked out...i have a sinus infection, bronchitis, and apparently pneumonia in both lungs...they said they could hear fluid gurgling in my chest when they were listening with the stethoscope...it also doesn't help that i have started coughing up blood...the nurse said she couldn't believe i was still on my feet...the good thing is i am off work for the rest of this week so with that and the girlfriend making sure i take all the meds they gave me, i should be ok soon...thank you for remembering me in your prayers
When he wrote "the girlfriend", he really meant the most wonderful, fantastic, understanding, caring, amazing, and loving girlfriend in the whole wide world.....
heart.gif

laugh.gif

By the way, I am all of the above and also known as Ms. Semi!!! Nice to meet everyone!
shake.gif
rock.gif

rofl.gif
In my best Juliette Lewis voice from natural born killers....Are you hittin on me?

face7.gif
Why, yes I guess I waz, but it just doesn't feel right, U calling me out and all that  
whistling.gif
Well, someone had to do it...
deadhorse.gif
lol1.gif

Lets see if there is something in the first aid drawer that might help you.

Nope, but we can wrap you up like a mummy if ya dont make it!
laugh.gif
 Get well soon Colen.

post_6_51191_CIMG3002__Small_.jpg

That looks like the top drawer of the handy dandy tool box in the Busa hospital.

heart.gif
laugh.gif

shake.gif
rock.gif

rofl.gif

face7.gif
whistling.gif
Well, someone had to do it...
deadhorse.gif
lol1.gif
Oh a tease I see
zzwhip.gif

Hope Ur feeling better semi  
beerchug.gif
thanks, i really haven't seen any improvement yet...i'm still feeling like i've been tossed down the side of a mountain, i guess i let this one go a little too far before i got something done...however, i am getting a kick out of everyone's comments and enjoying my sponge baths
laugh.gif

Hope Ur feeling better semi  
beerchug.gif
thanks, i really haven't seen any improvement yet...i'm still feeling like i've been tossed down the side of a mountain, i guess i let this one go a little too far before i got something done...however, i am getting a kick out of everyone's comments and enjoying my sponge baths
laugh.gif
Ahem, vigorous washing I am sure.  
smileyexhibit.gif
isn't that the only way to get clean
whistling.gif

It'll be a bit slow since you toughed it out for too long. I just had a buddy here in SOCAL do the same thing and it took about 3 levels of stuff and 3 weeks before he started to turn the corner. In the meantime enjoy the sponge baths
laugh.gif

Back