I'm at home sick

Get well soon my brother.

<span class=[/img] </span>
[/Quote]
Don't take that Semi! (Never know what he's done to it...)
crazy.gif

firedevil.gif

Get well bro!
please.gif
beerchug.gif

thanks for the kind words and well-wishes everyone...i may need more prayer due to having to deal with Ms. Semi, she is making me behave and take my medicine...looks like my good days are over
laugh.gif
The real question is will she let you ride this summer for days at a time?  
zzwhip.gif

Take care brother, get well soon.
winkold.gif
Long rides in the spring and summer? HUH? J/K, I am well aware and there is no problem here!!! See, I am the most wonderful, amazing, and understanding g/f in the whole wide world....
smile.gif
You got me with g/f because Mary my wife is the most wonderful, amazing, and understanding wife in the whole wide world...
fight.gif
laugh.gif

Welcome and can't wait to meet you, a girl friend of Semi's is automatically a friend of ours..
peace.gif

Take care of our Buddy..
ThumbsUp.gif

laugh.gif

thanks for the kind words and well-wishes everyone...i may need more prayer due to having to deal with Ms. Semi, she is making me behave and take my medicine...looks like my good days are over
laugh.gif
zzwhip.gif

winkold.gif
Long rides in the spring and summer? HUH? J/K, I am well aware and there is no problem here!!! See, I am the most wonderful, amazing, and understanding g/f in the whole wide world....
smile.gif
You got me with g/f because Mary my wife is the most wonderful, amazing, and understanding wife in the whole wide world...  
fight.gif

laugh.gif

Welcome and can't wait to meet you, a girl friend of Semi's is automatically a friend of ours..  
peace.gif

Take care of our Buddy..  
ThumbsUp.gif
NO, MY WIFE IS THE MOST AMAZING WONDERFUL WIFE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD
fight.gif
poke.gif

laugh.gif

fight.gif

as the topic says, i finally admitted that i could not shake this on my own...i have been sick several times this winter and have just never been able to fully recover...i finally broke down yesterday morning and let the girlfriend take me to get checked out...i have a sinus infection, bronchitis, and apparently pneumonia in both lungs...they said they could hear fluid gurgling in my chest when they were listening with the stethoscope...it also doesn't help that i have started coughing up blood...the nurse said she couldn't believe i was still on my feet...the good thing is i am off work for the rest of this week so with that and the girlfriend making sure i take all the meds they gave me, i should be ok soon...thank you for remembering me in your prayers
Man that is amazing!!!! I cant believe that you have a girlfriend! Does she know about your Internet habits? Makes you want to light another one up huh!

All joking aside Colon will pray for ya....

cap

laugh.gif
zzwhip.gif

winkold.gif
smile.gif
fight.gif

laugh.gif

peace.gif

Take care of our Buddy..  
ThumbsUp.gif
NO, MY WIFE IS THE MOST AMAZING WONDERFUL WIFE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD
fight.gif

poke.gif
NO, I have the most amazing and understanding wife ever.
ohthedrama.gif

laugh.gif

fight.gif

Man that is amazing!!!! I cant believe that you have a girlfriend!

cap
now that was a good one CAp
laugh.gif

thanks for all the well-wishes and prayers everyone...i'm still cooped up in the house waiting for these drugs to kick in...thanks for keeping me entertained so it isn't quite so bad
beerchug.gif

Glad to hear your getting it taken care of and you've got Ms. Semi there to spoon feed you
poke.gif

Get well soon!!

My gosh, Semi, how did I miss this thread? I hope you're feeling better this morning and knock those germs out in your Semi like manner. Very nice to meet you, Ms Semi. That's a heck of a guy you have there
beerchug.gif

Wow, I am glad you finally decided to get checked out!

Anyway, you are in big trouble for letting things go so far!
pissed.gif

Have a good recovery and prayers sent, Bruva!

as the topic says, i finally admitted that i could not shake this on my own...i have been sick several times this winter and have just never been able to fully recover...i finally broke down yesterday morning and let the girlfriend take me to get checked out...i have a sinus infection, bronchitis, and apparently pneumonia in both lungs...they said they could hear fluid gurgling in my chest when they were listening with the stethoscope...it also doesn't help that i have started coughing up blood...the nurse said she couldn't believe i was still on my feet...the good thing is i am off work for the rest of this week so with that and the girlfriend making sure i take all the meds they gave me, i should be ok soon...thank you for remembering me in your prayers
When he wrote "the girlfriend", he really meant the most wonderful, fantastic, understanding, caring, amazing, and loving girlfriend in the whole wide world.....
heart.gif

laugh.gif

By the way, I am all of the above and also known as Ms. Semi!!! Nice to meet everyone!
shake.gif
What ya doing after you put sicky in bed
rock.gif

rofl.gif
In my best Juliette Lewis voice from natural born killers....Are you hittin on me?

face7.gif

Dang - coming into this one late...

Colen, sorry to hear you're sick, Bro! I'm glad you got the Ms. there to take care of ya ...and to point ya in the right direction!
laugh.gif

BTW - I hear CVS has great prices on medicine!
rofl.gif

Back