I'm at home sick

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by semi, Feb 26, 2008.

1. semi

semi Whoooosh! Moderator Donating Member

as the topic says, i finally admitted that i could not shake this on my own...i have been sick several times this winter and have just never been able to fully recover...i finally broke down yesterday morning and let the girlfriend take me to get checked out...i have a sinus infection, bronchitis, and apparently pneumonia in both lungs...they said they could hear fluid gurgling in my chest when they were listening with the stethoscope...it also doesn't help that i have started coughing up blood...the nurse said she couldn't believe i was still on my feet...the good thing is i am off work for the rest of this week so with that and the girlfriend making sure i take all the meds they gave me, i should be ok soon...thank you for remembering me in your prayers

2. Don Hardcastle

Don Hardcastle Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret) Donating Member Registered

Damn Colon.

You are a bad man but superman you ain't. Take care of yourself bro.

Don

3. twotonevert

twotonevert Member of P.E.A. Moderator Donating Member

Holy crap bro, coughing up blood? Lay down and let baby doll take care of you. Prayers sent my friend.

4. Mr Bogus

Mr Bogus Trouble Makers Inc. Donating Member

Ok tough guy..... stick it out and make sure you are really sick huh?

5. Professor

Professor Hayabusa Immortal Staff Member Administrator

Yep.... might as well get your moneys worth. The Doc charges per visit not per ailment.

6. Professor

Professor Hayabusa Immortal Staff Member Administrator

YOu are in our thoughts and prayers bud! Take your time getting over it.. it will take a bit.

7. rubber2burn

rubber2burn Donating Member

I will pray for you while I twist the trottle on the Busa get better fella

8. 99'busa

99'busa Donating Member

prayers sent bro. dbl up on the multi vit. works for me everytime [​IMG]

9. Jyn

Jyn Registered

When he wrote "the girlfriend", he really meant the most wonderful, fantastic, understanding, caring, amazing, and loving girlfriend in the whole wide world..... [​IMG]  [​IMG]

By the way, I am all of the above and also known as Ms. Semi!!! Nice to meet everyone! [​IMG]

10. 99'busa

99'busa Donating Member

pleasure is all ours [​IMG]

[​IMG] to the org. [​IMG]

11. rubber2burn

rubber2burn Donating Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Semi you just got busted fella. Nice to meet you Ms. Semi

12. GSXcite

GSXcite Squirrel Master Donating Member

Take care of yourself bud! I'm glad you have someone there to care for you. I'm starting to think we really are related! You and Chris could be brothers easy!

13. roadthing

roadthing Warren D. is my co-pilot Donating Member

Sometimes you just have to knuckle-under to what your body is trying to tell you. Listen to the doc's advice. More importantly, get better fast, or Ms. Semi will have to put you in your place...Again!
    [​IMG]

14. GSXRFANN

GSXRFANN FLUNKIE Donating Member

Prayers for ya bro!! Get better soon!

15. DREW

DREW Donating Member

I used to get bronchitis every winter, doing my paper route. It is nothing to mess with. Take care my friend. With the bash this close, you gotta take care of this now. See ya in a few weeks ! Welcome Ms. SEMI also. Any problems with him let us know. Just kidding.. Get well soon ! [​IMG]

16. semi

semi Whoooosh! Moderator Donating Member

thanks for the kind words and well-wishes everyone...i may need more prayer due to having to deal with Ms. Semi, she is making me behave and take my medicine...looks like my good days are over [​IMG]

17. Mr Bogus

Mr Bogus Trouble Makers Inc. Donating Member

you know when I first read this title, I thought you were "Home sick" not "At home sick" [​IMG] was a bit worried about that tough guy guarding the bikes at bash....

18. VaBusa

VaBusa oRg Gal Staff Member Administrator

You dummy! Why did you wait so long to get checked out!?! Good grief, I'm going to have to ground you [​IMG]

Get better quickly...Mike battles that mess every year, sometimes more than once...it's tough once it sets in, so do what the doc (and girlfriend) says and rest [​IMG]

19. twotonevert

twotonevert Member of P.E.A. Moderator Donating Member

Welcome Ms. Semi, glad to have you aboard. Cant wait to meet you. Take care of our good friend.

20. DR1300R

DR1300R Keep On Trucking Donating Member

The real question is will she let you ride this summer for days at a time? [​IMG]

Take care brother, get well soon. [​IMG]