The worst has happened

really messed up. but what can you do . Oh well like i saidhave to call insurance company well see what happends maybe ill get an 09 pr something anyone ever dealt with dairyland insurance company. hopefully it wont take forever,

Sorry to hear this dude.
Let us know about how Dairyland treats you... I use them as well.

That sucks! :cussing: I don't know if you did, but I would lose my mind. Think they would have to take me into custody until I cooled down. Hope they catch the rat bastards and recover your bike unscathed.

Dude where do you live? I live in Bucks County, Holland>

Did they steal it from in front of your house? I always leave mine outside my house during daytime, not night. How did they get it?

Tito, I'm so sorry bro. I hope ins. gives you good compensation for it.

I HATE THIEVES

that sux..I hope the find it and the a** holes who took it. dairy land is quick.. had a harley stole 6 years ago ..after 30 days and no recovery they sent a check..i was impressed on how smooth it went..

yah we will see what happends they are going to cover upto 3000 in accesories i have my recipts for alot of stuff so hopefully it works out.

Sorry to hear it. I had a bike stolen from me back in the day...I know how you must feel. Good luck with the insurance..I hope that works out for you.

It makes me both very sad for you and so mad at the frickin thieves out there.

May better things happen for you tommorrow.

Awww, Tito!! I can't believe it. You must be heartbroken, but just let it go brother! You'll have a nice new shiny one in no time. Btw, I think Shadyguy2 was the one who did it!

Back