750 is gone!!!

tegbusa

Registered
Someone stole my brother's 06 GSXR750 this morning. The busa was right beside it! They only took the 750 I guess because of my brother's bad habit of not locking the steering :banghead:

DSC00287.jpg

Oh man, that sucks, sorry bro. You might park the busa somewhere, I bet they come back for it.

Yah, you'd better start parking that Busa somewhere else (like your bedroom) or they'll likely be back for it sooner or later. Beef up your locks, alarms, whatever you can get. Too bad it's illegal to rig the old "sawed off shotgun on a tripwire" security system.
That sucks, hopefully his insurance pays him well.

I agree they will be back they might have not taken it simply because they didn't have room in the truck. Locking the forks is really a poor deturent. Make sure your insurance policy is up to date. Hope it doesn't happen bud. Good luck

always carry theft insurance when owning a busa.. they will be back sooner or later.. probably sooner than later.. thieves are stupid like that

Have your shotgun ready - if they are in the garage i think that counts as invading your home, and in most states once they invade you have pretty much no restriction on putting a few holes in them. Look forward to reading it in the NRA magazine!

Will they cut of their hands if they catch them? They should.

Yes, they will if they catch them first!!

The garage of the building is kinda an open door. Most garages here are open, maybe because we don't get much rain or even snow! But, i managed to find another spot to park my busa where it has door and locks.

The bike is fully covered and too bad it's almost like brand new (less than 2,000 miles on the odometer) Will see what his insurance company have to say.

I never thought for one day that someone would steal my bike, it's very uncommen over here (at least in my neighbourhood), maybe till it happens!

I didn't notice the location until now, you betcha the Saudis will chop off hands for it! That's why most stuff doesn't have to be locked up.

Sorry to hear this. Make them bring more guys next time and not only lock the forks but place a disc lock on the REAR rotor as well. Can't simply roll it away even with a couple guys lifting the front end.

A little advice. I would start by saying to start looking around your area. Could be a situation were a few kids took it and they have dumped in a ravine or something like that. Back in 1993-4 I had my bike stolen. They did not go far and could not start it. They left it down a hill and tried to hide it. The only reason that I am saying this is because they did not take the hayabusa. If someone had the "means" to take the bike like a truck or something and "knew" that the busa is worth more they would had taken that bike first. Also, if you know some kids that are not say lawful and you suspect them, maybe they have it at their house. Be nosey. Your situation just does not make sense to me, it defintely sounds like a situation that someone was not planning to take it and did it impulsively. Look around your close area, people won't push it far.

That's crap bro... hate it for you - might want to upgrade the security on the busa in case they do come back...

maybe something like this: :whistle:

rott.jpg

A little advice. I would start by saying to start looking around your area. Could be a situation were a few kids took it and they have dumped in a ravine or something like that. Back in 1993-4 I had my bike stolen. They did not go far and could not start it. They left it down a hill and tried to hide it. The only reason that I am saying this is because they did not take the hayabusa. If someone had the "means" to take the bike like a truck or something and "knew" that the busa is worth more they would had taken that bike first. Also, if you know some kids that are not say lawful and you suspect them, maybe they have it at their house. Be nosey. Your situation just does not make sense to me, it defintely sounds like a situation that someone was not planning to take it and did it impulsively. Look around your close area, people won't push it far.
What he said.

My 05 GSXR was stolen, found down the road totaled. Kid apparently wanted a joy ride and hit a tree. Look around and ask around. Mine was found by a nieghbor on his way to work the next day.

GL man

I wish but we have found a piece of wood in front of the garage that looks like it was used as a ramp to load the bike :(

I just wish we had something like GPS tracking on the bike.

Back