The worst has happened

Sorry to hear this. Someone should design a pipe bomb that explodes when when the bike is lifted off the ground without the key in the ignition or something catastrophic like that for these bast****??? Stuff like this just burns me up.:devil: I hope everything works out in your favor and they catch the scumbags.

Dang man, I can't image how you must feel right now. I'm mad just reading about this and it wasn't even my bike. I hate people that think they deserve whatever they can get their hands on. I hope you can find it before they destroy it or sell it. I think I'm gonna look into the lowjack system for mine. I hate the idea of someone pickin my up somewhere. That's why I don't ever ride it if I can't keep an eye on it at all times.

Wow...you did have a lot of aftermarket stuff on your scoot.

I reviewed the list and don't see anything for security. Roadlok, alarm, lo-jack.

I really hope this turns out well for you. I cannot imagine how I'd feel if someone ganked my ride.

Standing by for an update...

wow, that makes your heart sink... rather they stole my girlfriend than my bike... (at least she knows how to come home) :)

all kidding aside, getting ripped off is the worst.. Hope RacerV is typical of D.land..

Do update us when you get info!..

dang.. what a way to start the day.. even I am bummed, can not imagine how you feel...

I'm really sorry, and angered to hear this. I hope that everything works out, and you are back in the saddle very soon.

dayum it....that sux. Man I feel for you. Fuggin thieves...kill'em all.

Man I hate to hear this kinda crap. I am sorry for this man. I feel your pain. I lost my first bike to these bastids.

The insurance process can take a little time. It seems frustrating, but there are ways to speed it up. What they generally look for are pics of the bike, list of mods, and prices on similar bikes. So do a search and find some upper end prices, some mid range prices, and low range prices. They will also need the milage on the bike. Low ball it. They take a chunk off for milage too.

If you have all this lined up, the process goes a lot quicker. It took me 3 weeks to get a check with everything lined up. And with the appropriate price checks (aim high) I got my bike paid off plus about 900 bucks. Just sucked to be without.

Best of luck man, and if you got any questions I will do my best to answer.

Stab them in the gonads and maybe they will all stop the stealing everyone gets caught sometime hope they find it with the fools driving around with it in the van :moderator::guns::moderator:

When you can, get in your car and start driving around. You know the "bad" places of your area. Looking everywhere. Alley's, behind houses, ditches. The dumbass might even have it in their front yard. You never know. You might even get to meet them face to face. Be careful and have friends with you to back you up. Actually, make sure the friends with you WILL back you up and not freeze.

It's worth the effort.

OMG Tito! WTF, I'm soo sorry to hear this! 1st your girl, now your bike? Gimme a call tonight if you want bro...

Back