The worst has happened

I know it's routine to say "very sorry to hear" but it's from the heart. I've had a couple cars stolen from me over the years, and someone tried (but failed) to steal my last bike.

really messed up. but what can you do . Oh well like i saidhave to call insurance company well see what happends maybe ill get an 09 pr something anyone ever dealt with dairyland insurance company. hopefully it wont take forever,

dam. Looks like you had a lot of mods. It sucks when you get your bike the way you want it. Then somebody else wants it too.

Good luck with the insurance. Sorry about your bike.

Yes! Believe it or not, Dairland was very fast when dealing with my claim!

Sory to hear about your Busa! Good Luck with Insurance.

Man Tito, I'm really sad and sorry to hear this, I know you put a lot of love into your bike. Hopefully you'll recover it. And if not, it's not the end of the world, did someone say 09? Keep your head up Bro.

Crap Tito, very sorry brother. I know you have a lot going on right now. Let us know what happens.

Wow. I am very sorry to hear this! Please keep us updated on how the claim goes. Man, this kind of stuff sucks.

Sorry to hear it, Tito. Keep us informed on how things go. I hate theives! :guns:

Man---sorry to hear about this one. I don't know how I would feel--probably wanna kick some AZZ!!!! Good luck in working this one out!

MOTHERF--- WTF man! wish we could catch that scumbag.....keep us posted post lots of pics of the bike and the area you're in so we can keep a look out for it Tito

Dland is great, cut me a check for 6K within a week after wrecking my SV. Never raised my rates. Wont insure my Busa for less than 2500 bucks tho.

Back